Acheronian Spear

Dear developers, I ask you to pay attention to the inconsistency of the recipe location
Acheronian Spear in the branch of study, since this spear requires a long hilt and must be with the rest of the spears, and currently it is in the branch of daggers and darts. Players are forced to spend 13 points on unused items. Please correct the inconsistency.

Spend points, craft a ton of each hilt/handle, put em in a chest, drink a potion of naturall learning or a yellow lotus one, reallocate points where u need em and problem solved,OR make a few rounds in UC, kill bosses, get some fragments of power,(2will cover the point loss), use the fragments and gain permanently the points u “lost”… I personally have ALL feats unlocked , and i assure u it was the best thing i got from farming UC

Best way to get enough feat points to learn all feats it to learn the Tablet of Power from the Library of Esoteric Artifacts in the UC. Each gives 60 feat points, that means you need 16 or 17 to be able to learn all feats including those for the 6 altars, provided you learned each religion with its trainer rather than through spending feat points.
The drawback is your crafting menu gets too crowded by the building parts if you own all the DLCs.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.