Add eldarium arrows plz

Archers need some new arrows for dps on siptah map. we cant farm dragon bones like on old map. and we need smthing more then star metal arrows… so add plz eldarium arrows 1 for 10 with smthing like 24-25 dmg and 17-20% pen.

thx

1 Like

Hey Satanic,

I have moved this thread to the Isle of Siptah subforum, as it provides feedback on the Isle of Siptah DLC. The thread will be seen regardless.

They could allow you to put Hardened Steel arrows in the delving bench to learn the recipe.

i think arrows need to add in all new bows recipes…

Hey again,

The developers will generally add item versions like this for any relevant items and their variants, unless it presents severe balancing issues.

Fyi, I moved the thread here since feedback for Isle of Siptah DLC content is collected in this subforum (at least during Early Access). Eldarium is an Isle of Siptah DLC item, which is not available to players who do not own the Isle of Siptah DLC. Any content including this item will only be available to Isle of Siptah DLC owners -in both maps-, unless the item is added to the base game.

Yes, I understand. Therefore, I suggested :slight_smile: I hope the developers will add Eldarium arrows

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.