Add more Servers!

1 server for SA working…must be a joke, i´ve been all day long waiting to play and nothing yet…

Forum members are making the reports. My advise is to read the forum rules as a refresher. @AndyB is on top of things for the servers. They do have plenty of servers on reserve, it just takes time to prep them and then spin them up for each area. There are limits to how fast Gportal can do this.

3 Likes

Are there more NA pvp servers to be added? I sure hope there will be some. My friends didn’t even get out of work yet. I’m worried we will not be able to play because the servers are full.

Justvgot kicked from an official eu one and now its not showing in server list 3120

Its a problem when its launch day and people simply can’t get in to play. I was lucky enough to get in but got out and haven’t been able to get in since. So do i just start a new character and re-level. is that how this game is designed? maybe i dont understand but it doesnt seem fun if i can’t play or have to start a new toon every time i want to play

3 Likes

It’s only showing 20 servers are available to me

still full, lets go guys. you made the $ already no provide the services

2 Likes

It’s been a pretty smooth launch, in my experience, but every launch day has its big problem and I think this is it for Conan Exiles. There aren’t enough servers, which means the game exceeded expectations. Great! Now if you guys can add more servers so we can reliably get on with friends, that would be even better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t seen any more / new servers?

Are they invisible?

Are you kidding me? They sold over A Million Copies and there is only like 200 servers… with 40 players max…

200 times 40 is only 8,000…

you do the math…

2 Likes

if we lucky we can get another 10…but noon tommorow just in time for them to go “holy shlt” and try to find another 10 before the weekend rolls in…

My problem is exactly this, I leave the server or I die and then I can not log in anymore or I have to wait for hours to get back and I lose all my loot, several SA servers are happening this.

hello devs , after the new patch the server are always full and its immpossible to join the game.
i wanted to ask and rais awarrness , about what can we do in order to play regulary and not have to wait 2-3 hours in order to join the game.

They are aware of this and have been adding new servers as quickly as possible. The issue is that Gportal, the official server provider ran out of servers. Funcom is monitoring the situation and adding more official servers as quickly as possible.

Don’t you have any info if they are going to add server queue and kick afk players? I would rather see those basic functions than adding another quadzillion servers which may end half empty in few weeks. Right now system encourage players to sit on server for 18h each day and if 20/40 of server population is inactive and just occupy slots, there is not much room for others to connect.
With queue you would know how many people are trying to connect with you, how many of them are in front of you and you could be sure you will eventually connect. Right now you can just spam refresh or rely on steam auto-retry and don’t get connected at all. That is the most frustrating part. You can literally try to connect for 8 hours and someone who came 5 minutes ago still connects before you do. With queue this would be gone. We need it.

1 Like

hey guys
I’ve been having the issues as well, I’ve joined another server with the same settings and it’s perfect for me, we are there with friends and no problem to log in !
if anyone is having issues to join official pvp servers type “Official Server #2205 PvP” in search engine and you will find a server with the exact same settings and rules as official server, have fun !

Well, it seems that it is impossible to play in the evening, especially on Saturday. The only way is to connect in the morning and not leave. This is sad.

4 Likes

this game has been early access for 2 years and all you can say is your monitoring the situation? The game is fantastic but the fact that you only let 40 people on per server on a PC game is unacceptable.

2 Likes

I do not understand how a modern game like this after being in early access for over a year does not have a queue system and an AFK kick system.

It’s MIND BOGGLING.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.