Add to the To-Do list?

Great AI update, TY ! I have tested thralls extensively on testlive without mods in single player (I refuse to use Battleye).

• The moonwalk: Occasionally, after defeating an enemy, the thrall will Jackson completely out of range, even while I am still fighting the next target. It’s not common, so replicating it may be a chore, but as a staunch user of thralls it puts me in danger.

• Battle mode: Rarely, after a kill and without (or with) enemies in range but not agroed, the thrall will continue to slash at an imaginary target. This can last into another fight when I engage the next target. Turn them off, please.

Regards

jim

PS: I am also strongly in disagreement with the Launcher. The resources used to implement it and now fix it were wasted. You have a strong dev team, please use them wisely. I buy all the DLCs anyway and have three purchased games. I also detest advertisements and there is no inducement or benefit in that launcher. To those who developed it, you’re better than that.

and I’m 100% pro launcher. the continue button is god send. 1 click and I’m faster ingame than today. no server selection. love it

did you say developing a launcher makes someone a bad developer? really? such statements are a bit off the topic

2 Likes

It’s easy enough for us to disagree on this and since @Ignasi stated development will continue, I can get behind it.

Absolutely not; let me chalk that up to bad wording. My intent was that the developers expertise is unquestionably above redoubt and the corporate direction was (in my opinion) a reduction of those resources from game.

Regards

jim

1 Like

To be fair, as Testerle pointed out in another thread a week or two ago, it’s probably somebody else who isn’t involved in active development of Conan Exiles. Funcom, like many other software development companies, has dedicated staff members towards tool development (both external for consumer use, and internal for company use) but aren’t involved in active game development projects. The individual who manages the updates for the dev kit, for example, doesn’t work on Conan Exiles at all outside of dev kit updates.

But that’s getting a bit far off the track of your original intentions with your post. Just thought I would clarify that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.