@Admin help needed - Screenshot proof for attribute glitch and building under the map

Hello Admins, Hi Conan Exiles players,

is there a chance to get support of an admin for ps4 official servers?

We are a clan of serious players and have to struggle with cheaters.
All players of this clan do still use the attribute glitch. Further down there is a screenshot of one of the players, laying down unconscious. You can see he has 600 points in health, 250 in stamina and an amor value of 215… all being naked! This is impossible without cheating.
For sure all other stats are maxed too, cause its nearly impossible to kill them. They do double jump in heavy amor, almost poison resistant and berserker damage too.

On top they do glitch and built under the map. We did find several buildings with draw-bridges close to mountains, which are used to glich under the map. I do post some screenshots of structure, that has been build under the map by this clan. Its is not possible to do damage to this structure.

Please give us some fast support. I know a lot of Conan Exiles players that did quit playing that nice game, cause playing against cheaters isn´t fun anymore. This cheats do happen on many official servers on PS4.

For investigation i can send Server Number, clan and player names /IDs to the admin, who takes care of this serious problem. In this screenshots player/clannames are blacked.

Thanks in advance.

4-2019-07-22

3 Likes

Never ending story. The third time by now since launch with 50 attribute glitch…

2 Likes

Hey there and welcome,

Nice to meet you :wink:

No, see the notes here for explanation: Conan Exiles - Official Conan Exiles Wiki

Please report these issues to the appropriate place (“Exploits”) instead:

(PS: Thank you for not displaying the names. Displaying them counts as reporting players, which is not allowed on these forums.)

1 Like

Please funcom, fix this glitches as soon as possible. By attribute and undermash glitch, you lose more honest players every day. Keep in mind that these honest players paid money for your game and also for the dlc’s. It’s such a good game but fixing the exploits often takes way too long. Please take care of the cries for help as soon as possible.

Why not just let PVP players max all stats officially? If they can’t permanently patch it, this is the best way to permanently deal with the issue without burdening other modes with band-aid fixes.

5 Likes

Even with the gods is a big problem. I hope the gods will be disabled again until the problem is resolved. Is that possible @Ignasi

One of the biggest issues in the game is alts. They’re a nightmare. Almost 99% of the time when people are cheating via some means, they’re an alt. If banned they simply return under another guise. They’re toxic and they think they can get away with everything.

Yes i sympathise with the roleplayers who use alts for legitmate means on their own servers, but jesus christ they’re destroying the already fragile communities of the active official servers - particularly pvp.

We’ve taken steps to stop that from happening in the future.

1 Like

Yes I thinke so to give full stats to everyone.

But as fragment farm or any thing or like rank system you get up. So ppl keep play and push. Make raiding harder. Nerf all dmg of gods make bubbel to 5 day.

Or keep 36 but add that you can pause the bubbel only for raid time.

Make bubbel dmg only the altar
And add new vault. On altar. Rank 4 you can creat only 1x. But will cost a lot to creat it. With 1000x Slott. So you can put backup ther. So u don’t get wipe easy

Vault go should be 1m :slight_smile:

Buff all doors. Go again and walls. Ect

Nerf bombs dmg

Make it harder farm cost of them

Ad new server

Server setting

No gods
Only bubbel.

3x farm speed.

Some ppl prefer play mabey in that setting that it be only way to raid when bubbel is off to make more chill pvp mode.

Pls give love to pvp ppl stop the game after 1 wipe … I have change 10 server because of ppl quit after they get wipe or toxic cheater clan join server and wipe everything … not fun I have put. Weeks for build and get wipe by gods in 10m … this rly not fair. To lose so mush farm time for 10m wipe.

It should be very difficulty to wipe ppl 100%

2 Likes

I really hope so because it’s not just a case of people being banned and returning, it’s people who are using lower level, harder to prove exploits (stamina / stat glitches, undermeshing, lower level duping etc) and doing so under guise which makes it hard to keep tabs on who is who.

Even now - our server has been infested with dupers but it’s hard to provide solid evidence without having admin powers. A bit of common sense detective work using ingame sleuthing techniques & battlelog generally tells a very telling tale, but again providing definitive proof is very difficult unless you’re a cheat yourself.

ALT’s as they currently stand are the cause of so many issues/toxicity in the current game. I really can’t understand how people are able to access multiple game accounts without having to pay for them as is. Family share is a conan exiles cancer.

If you change raids to fit against cheaters, you force legit raiders to cheat or they wont get anywhere

Thanks for ur Time, Work and Support.

Well that’s the problematic part. Because the program in question (Family Sharing) allows banning of the root account (license) for behavior done by alt accounts borrowing its license. While Funcom for obvious (and understandable) reasons are not going to tell us exactly what it is they’re changing, my money is on this being part of the process now.

1 Like

Maximum Undermesh…

Never ending :frowning: There is still attribute glitch going on.

See screenshot. This player has 600 points in health, 250 in stamina and an amor value of 215… all being naked! This is impossible without cheating. I have tested. This is 50 points in vitality, agility and stamina. Maximum to get without cheating is 50 points in one skill and 32 in the next. Thats all…!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.