Admin rights bug help

Game mode: [Online | Rented Server PS4]
Problem: [ Bug | Thralls Starvation time in minutes]
Region: [EU]

I don’t know if this is a bug or not

[ Every time i enter the server the starvation time in minutes for thralls says 10080 but the moment i grant my self admin rights it goes down to 240 but if i don’t use admin rights it stays at 10080. ]

Please can someone help me!?

I have gportal ps4 private server go into settings. Turn off the need to feed pets and thralls. That is safest. Always check settings after a server restart some time settings change to default or worse. Good luck let me know what happens.

i too have gportal
but i want to still feed them!

It could be a conflict of settings with admin in game and settings on gportal site check each.

i checked just now and all is the same i even restored the server to the original and still the same. i don’t know what to do

Best thing to do is to post this on PS4 people helping people. More people will see it. That is ps4 on this Funcom forum. There’s alot more knowledgeable folks out there than me. Good luck. Ps.I am sestus2009 on psn maybe we can chat met couple players running server.

Hey there,

We’re aware of an issue that reverts server settings to their original values and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @ Ignatius for the help

1 Like

thank you for the help Ignasis