Advice on staying or leaving server

Almost wiped but target on my back now. Should i stay or dip to new server? I

How much of a challenge do you want? That’s really the question, if you legitimately will be targeted then staying will be more difficult. So do you want the added challenge or would you rather start fresh?

As cliché as it is, that’s something only you can decide. Do you have a reason to stay? Do you want to stay? Is staying worth the trouble and effort?

Gi do because I hate that i was out gamed by the alpha. But i the clan doesn’t want to and i get their reason. We had three clans team up with alpha to wipe us. It wasnt full clans and only alpha was better at pvp than we were but we are confident they will raid any base we attempt to build to keep us off server. Alpha was smart letting us wipe out any other threat to their claim then allying with them to remove us. We were aware of that possibility but were over confident in our abilities and got smacked lol. [quote=“Kapoteeni, post:3, topic:84584, full:true”]
As cliché as it is, that’s something only you can decide. Do you have a reason to stay? Do you want to stay? Is staying worth the trouble and effort?
[/quote]

We took the easier route of moving server already and just taking what we learned and applying it with fresh start thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.