After game freezing and reload char was in a dungeon

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands

I was at my base and than the game freezed.
I restarted the game, but while loading i had a bluescreen again.
After the second try, and loading Conan successful, however i was in the Black Keep.
I did not went there today. The only „dungeon“ i have been was the barrow King on mounts of the deads.

My base location is next to telith‘s island.

4 Likes

My friend had same problem on official 3033, he was near sepermeru when his game freeze. After reload he found himself in the sunken city.

2 Likes

That has been happening alot lately I am staying out of dungeons on official until freezing and and blue screening.

3 Likes

Same! I had just froze at Sinner’s Refuge, logged in, all stuff gone, furious. Then, as I am hoping to find my dissapeared equipment, player logs in and TRIES to kill me as I am fuming about my Legendary Gear. I out ran him but left my yhrall and when I went to revall her, game crashed AGAIN, and woken up in the Sunken City. I tell you what, I wanted to cry from how stupid I felt for playing this game

3 Likes

Hey @Community any time frame on a fix we are getting desperate?

1 Like

sound of cricket’s chirping

1 Like

Happened to me, Blue screen and woke up in The Midnight grove. Its done it a few times and always to that dungeon. I found a few logged out bodies there too. I assume the same has happened to them

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.