-After resetting the tribe leader, the material disappeared and the ghost tribe appeared-

重置部落领袖后出现物资消失和出现幽灵部落
我是1340服务器8A位置部落的一名玩家,也是创建者。
是否属实,官方只要调查后台数据即可。
截至12月22日,该部落名字为“埃及”,我在当天将名字修改为“米诺斯文明”
我于2020年10月初建立此部落,并在之后先后拉入四名玩家,但是截至今天凌晨2020年12月23日凌晨1点左右,出现了非常严重的BUG。
我本来是想删除原先的角色,重建角色,但是我知道游戏机制,我的游戏角色原名是落兰,于2020年12月22日将此角色的部落领袖职位让给露西,然后删除这个角色,并重建了“云清”这个角色,然后回到部落,露西将部落长职务交还给我,但是这时候引发了严重的第一个BUG,部落会长居然有俩人。
也就是说,云清和露西都是部落领袖,发生该BUG的时候,并且无法给其他人会长这个头衔。
却能降职升职,但是无法提升新的成员为部落领袖。
我们怀疑BUG出现了在我们身上,并且将第四个第五个成员踢出,然后我们二人随后退出该部落,按照正常逻辑,留下最后一个角色—“七夜”将继承该部落领袖一职。
但就在此时,我们发现我们身边所有的战斗奴隶、宠物、马匹全部原地消失!
原地消失??
为了确认不是卡了,我们下线重新打开游戏登陆,结果还是一样!
这个第二个BUG。
但紧接着上了七夜的号后发现,第三个BUG,部落会长居然也不是他,即使这个部落只有他一个人,他居然只是个官员的身份!!!!
然后我问他,按照正常流程,最后一个步骤是解散部落,如果部落剩下最后一名成员,那么部落会成为这名成员的私人财产,然后再重建部落,应该会正常。
但…
我们猜错了!
解散完部落后,部落建筑还在,但是!
但是这名成员,最后一名部落成员居然也没有权限!
也就是说,这个部落现在成为了一个幽灵BUG公会!!!
那么请问!
官方将如何解决该BUG?
以及如何补偿我们三名玩家的物资?????
你们的BUG简直是神灵级别的BUG,我玩了1538个小时,还从来都没见过,如此厉害的BUG???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After resetting the tribe leader, the material disappeared and the ghost tribe appeared--------
I am a player and creator of the clan at 8A on the 1340 server.
Whether it is true, the official only needs to investigate the background data.
As of December 22, the name of the tribe was “Egypt”. I changed the name to “Minoan civilization” on the same day.
I established this tribe at the beginning of October 2020, and later recruited four players. However, as of today at around 1 am on December 23, 2020, a very serious bug has appeared.
I originally wanted to delete the original character and rebuild the character, but I know the game mechanics. My game character was originally named Luo Lan. On December 22, 2020, I gave this character’s tribal leader position to Lucy and then deleted this character. , And rebuilt the role of “Yunqing”, and then returned to the tribe. Lucy returned the tribal chief’s position to me, but this time caused the first serious bug. There were actually two tribe chiefs.
In other words, Yunqing and Lucy are both tribal leaders, and when the bug occurred, they could not give other people the title of president.
It can be demoted and promoted, but cannot promote new members to tribal leaders.
We suspected that the BUG appeared on us, and kicked out the fourth and fifth members, and then the two of us withdrew from the tribe. According to normal logic, we left the last character—“Qiye” will inherit the position of leader of the tribe. .
But at this moment, we found that all the combat slaves, pets, and horses around us had disappeared in place!
Disappeared in place? ?
In order to confirm that it was not a card, we went offline and reopened the game to log in. The result is still the same!
This second BUG.
But after being on the Seven Nights account, it was discovered that the third bug was that the tribe president was not him. Even if there was only him in this tribe, he was actually just an official! ! ! !
Then I asked him, in accordance with the normal process, the last step is to disband the tribe. If the last member of the tribe is left, the tribe will become the private property of this member, and then the tribe will be rebuilt. It should be normal.
but…
We guessed wrong!
After disbanding the tribe, the tribe buildings are still there, but!
But this member, the last member of the tribe, does not have the authority!
In other words, this tribe has now become a ghost BUG guild! ! !
Then please!
How will the official solve the BUG?
And how to compensate for the supplies of our three players? ? ? ? ?
Your BUG is simply a god-level BUG. I have played for 1538 hours and I have never seen it before. Such a powerful BUG? ? ?

@Comunity. @Hugo
Do you guys still fix clan leader problems?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.