After UPDATE 2.3 The slave does not attack with a complex of blows mace or cudgel

, ,

Game mode:Online server, Online private, Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: RU

The slave fighter following me does not attack with a complex of blows, but performs only 1 blow, interrupts and do 1 blow again. (problem only when using stun or battle clubs).
This problem is critical, because the lack of a hit complex allows the hostile NPC to instantly recover, which doubles the normal combat or stun time.

Step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Put in inventory the slave: any mace or club (combat or stun).
  2. Order the fighter to do for you.
  3. Order to attack target.
  4. Watch the slave deliver individual blows.

Yes. Same thing here. I was just gave a truncheon (the szeth’s truncheon) to my follower and he did not perform combos with it. The same thing is happening when he wields his mace (Aja’s Bane). I hope this gets patched or addressed soon.

As a matter of fact, I just ran a number of testes and it would seem that all 1 handed weapons are preventing my thrall from completing combos , while the 2 handed ones are performing as intended.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.