After Update Admin Npc spawn bug

Hello my name is Roberto i have been playing on Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah server#8141 location J/K 5 on September 8,2021 i logged into my server and all of my work benches and worker were gone along with all my boxes where i had my materias stored i have been logging in so nothing would decayed the only thing i can think of it that it glitched after this recent update there are a couple work benches that are still there but most of them are gone please help me with this issue… i checked the event log and nothing was decayed…

Roberto, here we’re talking about an issue with admin panel not showing any npc to spawn. Your problem has nothing to be with this so please open a new topic or use the search bar before typing again here. Thank you

If they were set upon stages that’s your answer, anything in stage platforms disappear now, if not I’m unsure

Same :roll_eyes:

I as well have been having this issue I run two servers and have an admin shop on both and not changing subject but warn your players to avoid the orb of nergal I freeze up except for the camera and is left with no choice but to close game its been this way since update. And here app the wish to.do.is fix chests and balancing weapons wtf. My ppl wish to buy thralls lol rip

So what was today’s patch if not to fix this?

It’s in the patch notes. It was simply a couple of hot fixes and a nerf for the void forge bow that was badly needed.

1 Like

They did fix it so that people couldn’t loot the world chests without a key :key: No fix for the admin panel tho :woman_shrugging:t2:

There is another thread. I just found it a few moments ago and they have replied there

1 Like

Fixed it so you need a key now, but it don’t use the key up :joy:

2 Likes

Hey there,

We’ve discussed this issue in this other thread: Admin panel thrall spawn broken
We’ll close this one but please feel free to continue the discussion in the thread linked.

Thanks!

3 Likes