Age of War broke my prisoners? Thrall not getting trained

Hello, I haven’t played in a while. I’m playing on my own singleplayer.
When I returned I noticed that none of my thralls on the training wheels are getting trained anymore. Putting them in and out or building a new wheel didn’t help.
Can I somehow save them? I was hunting named thralls for hours befor my break.

Newly caught thralls can be trained without problems.

1 Like

Are you putting them in the wheel and then logging out if so they won’t train when game is shut down. You could try changing the settings for Thrall training. @Steffen

1 Like

They don’t train when I stand right next to it. The thrall is not even vivible.

1 Like

I read on the Forum that some people were not seeing the task master. What kind of gruel are you giving them. Have you tried manually turning on the wheel or is that a thing now understand I am on PS5 not pc.

1 Like

Taskmaster is there in the slot and standing at the wheel. Of course I turned the wheel on and off manually^^ The food is the same as befor

Are you sure they haven’t simply already finished? (The game trains thralls incredibly fast now compared to what it used to be.) It’s just that taking unfinished thralls out of a wheel should receive a message saying that ‘this thrall will be destroyed if you try to move it’ - so if you are moving unfinished thralls in and out of the wheel and then into a new wheel, that shouldn’t be possible unless they have already fully trained. Thrall not being visible is also what happens when they finish training.

1 Like

They take like 2min with my settings now… Thank you for the reminder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Steffen great to see you have got it figured out. On my server it’s basically insta Thrall didn’t think of that before. Stay strong Exile :muscle:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.