Agent disappeared after reaching lvl 13 and getting next lvl missions

Hi my agent reached lvl 13 and the notice that the I reached lvl 13 and can now get the next lvl of missions. I have all options on in the options cog so I should be able to see her. My other two agents at the time were not affected. I asked once when the agent network started if agents die. I was told no they become incapacitated. If that so I should be able to see it since I have that option checked for my agent window. So tell me what happened and if its a glitch tell me what to do tell your fixing it …thanks!

Hm, interesting. Have you tried relogging and checking your filters to be certain you’re not hiding any agents? You may have just set a filter. Please let us know.

Yes
I also added agents (bought in booster) after it happened and no change in the missing agent’s status/situation… thanks for responding

We took a look and it looks like you had filtered out Incapacitated agents from your window. Go click on the Gear icon again (next to the sorting menu) and be sure to uncheck any option to hide agents from your roster.

2 Likes

I had all on I know it was one of the things that I looked for when i asked in chat of other players and it was suggested I checked. And you were right what had done was check all the boxes on the bottom and it hid them… When I should have had them unchecked. Blind I am… I hadn’t read it correctly. Thank you, Andyb and all of you that checked!