Agent Fonts Readable

Tried agents, looked familiar, CAN’T READ THAT SMALL. Will not be using it much until that’s fixed.

The “machine font” is horrible. I can read the regular text but the blocky font is difficult. Will have to see if the Agent UI can be resized after I am able to log back in game.

I don’t think they polished the UI yet for this Agent thing.

Agent window needs it’s own size scaller under game Options.
And yes, the font in total miss as there is no reason to make it so hard to read font… Can’t see anything from normal viewing distance.

The complete Agent UI is a mess… :frowning:

Agree with this. The type is too small, especially that font.

The interface is not that user friendly, I agree. I have very little idea what half these new icons are and when I mouse over them, like in the rest of the game, nothing.

The font needs to be changed and enlarged.
Mouseover tool-tips need to be implemented.

I still don’t understand the mission “costs” in terms of those 3 little icons on the lower right , and at first I kept trying to equip them as gear… :frowning:

Seems like the UI needs a little attention, maybe a help button that explains all these elements would be nice…

The first thing I did when I opened the UI for the first time was go into the options settings to see if I could enlarge it. I have a really hard time reading that font when it is so small. Some way to enlarge it would certainly be welcome!

And the Boxes to close the various parts of the window need enlarged muchly. Form follows function guys. An interface should nor be frustrating to use. In the higher resolutions the strike zone on the close boxes is way to small. Fix it please.

It’s fine for me and I have bad eyesight. My argument is that the font is ugly. Should ask someone to mod the agent interface with a different font.

I already had people that couldn’t read the D for days in the special mission tabs believing you get one every day.
So while it isn’t an issue for you it definitly is for some out there.