Agent: Guatemala Mission Chain

Congratulations. Good to know it doesn’t ‘require’ Martin. You can’t tell with FC if it’s just writing or actual need to do’s!!!

Probably was that whole French thing - :rofl:

The spreadsheet claimed you need Martin to get outstanding on Fountain of Youth to unlock Subterranean Lost and Found, which was proven wrong quickly.

Getting Ibrahim requires getting an Outstanding on Subterranean. It’s the same case with any mission: if you want the rightmost reward (other than bonus rewards), you need to get an Outstanding on that mission.

congratulations on getting ibrahim! could you post his dossier here? even though i see it’s already up on tswdb

Congrats indeed. Was it a bound dossier, or is there possible money to be made in farming these? If it was bound, might be worth checking if SL&F now gives the foil (and if so, what does it give after the foil). Though that would require somebody to want the foil…

I got Subterranean for the second time, again on the first mission refresh after completing Fountain of Youth. Petru goes to Guatemala again.

It is bind on pick up. That’s an interesting question about the foil version though. I never really thought about the foil versions of these mission agents, if they even exist.

thanks for that. kinda lame that he’s only a one-trait agent for all the work and randomness it takes to get him… but hey, he’ll eventually look good alongside the rest of my pokemon stable…

Finally got Subterreanean, as expected just a random thing, I did get Outstanding on fountain yesterday, then ran it today and it popped on a success. Out of Assets so I can no longer attempt either of them but at least I got the achievement.

1 Like

so it’s random to get the next mission of a “storyline” chain mission, what a lovely mechanic …

A little late to the board, but I can confirm foil versions at least as a random reward, not necessarily a chain reward (after getting the regular agent from outstanding result)… I got a foil Virgil first time.

1 Like