Agent Missions spreadsheet

For quick reference if anyone actually does wish to help, I’ve got ALL of the mission intro text. I’m missing some success text and a lot of failure text. Missions with missing success text are below:

T3

• Rogue None
  • The Floating Market

T4

• The Cephalopod Statue
  • The Land of Ice and Snow
  • The Missing Piece
  • Tick, Tick, BOOM!

T5

• Dead Man’s Hand
  • Geary’s Coffee
  • Hickory Dickory Dock
  • The Pirates’ Pirate
  • The Raven Mocker
  • Weekend Infernalists

There are too many missing failure texts to list here. T1 missions are unsurprisingly hard to fail. You really need a level 1 agent with no gear equipped and you still generally have a greater than 50% chance to succeed.

I went through a large chunk of my screenshots (still more to go), but I’ve compiled the relevant portions together for a bunch of missing mission text.

Top 2 rows are T5, middle two T4, bottom T3

Now they just need to be transcribed.

Edit:

Ok, I went through the rest of my old screenshots too. Here is some more:

1 Like

Here are a few more:

1 Like

Some Tier 1 failure messages. Nice. :+1:

1 Like

Purposely failed just for you :blush:

1 Like

Fail_02
Fortunately failure seems to be something I am consistent at at the moment…

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Annoyingly I broke the **** out of my agent UI while doing this mission so I might not have any luck posting successes… (quartermaster and petru are now wearing the same item somehow, so petru ran this mission with a triangle item? I don’t get itthe_raven_mocker_complete )

1 Like

1 Like

image image

1 Like

Here’s another one I’m pretty sure was missing, Dead Man’s Hand

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I didn’t take a screenshot, but this is why I’m doing this. Some of these fail messages are better than anything else.

From Caravan of Filth:
Is this some type of joke? Your agent attempted to stop the cargo trucks with their own body! Where do you find these people?

3 Likes