Agent Missions spreadsheet

imageimage

Oh look, an error in the text!

1 Like

The Noh mask is ā€˜the itā€™.

it

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™d have thought Piratesā€™ Pirate would already have one since itā€™s got the same prereq as this but gives a purple loot bag. Anywayā€¦ first time Iā€™ve got Outstanding so I got the achievement.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

image image image

1 Like

Iā€™ve just now realized that the Jeronimo-only missions will be hard to get failure text for. Once youā€™ve leveled him up to 100% success, thereā€™s no chance to fail the missions since you canā€™t run them with anyone else. It would require a new character to do. All of my characters have a level 50 Jeronimo and I donā€™t have any empty character slots left.

1 Like

Failure text gathered for:

T2

• Flowers for Dipodidae
  • The Vali Initiative

T5

• Bear in Mind the Dangers
  • Iā€™m Telling You Itā€™s Haunted
  • The Quake

The spreadsheet has been updated.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen this one (Iā€™m a Dragon), so Iā€™m guessing that is Illuminati specific. ā€œOff the Airā€ probably is too.

Also, yeah, those Jeronimo missions are going to be tough since so few people help with this. Maybe Iā€™ll have to take the time to create a new character for that.

Based on their intro text youā€™re probably right. Though, the intro text isnā€™t always indicative of being faction specific. He said, She Said talks about the Illuminati and Templar scientists feuding and to send your agent in to settle it so it seems like it might be a Dragon mission. But it definitely shows up on my Illuminati and Templar.

Iā€™ll mark those two as Illuminati, though. Thanks.

1 Like