Agent mobile app

I looked, but the only person I found saying something about that was… me in 2014. I’m pretty sure that a dev said that one time somewhere.

1 Like

Quoting yourself isn’t exactly… a reliable source. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know. But I’m 90 % sure I’m right. I can’t imagine where I’d gotten that idea from if not a dev. I’d have no reason to even think it wasn’t made by the TSW team if someone didn’t tell me it.

1 Like

Here @darxide

3 Likes

You didn’t have to go that far to prove it. :stuck_out_tongue: It wasn’t that serious. I don’t even remember why were talking about it and I’m too lazy to scroll up.

It was just as much for own sake that I asked. I wanted to know that my brain didn’t play a trick on me.

I dig up the topic but an app would definitely be great!

Imo we would be more involved (send agents during the day and claim rewards in game in the evening). I would even pay for it, and I’m not buying the pay-to-win agent in CE without an app. Many players stopped notably because of its absence.

It’s not that hard to code it (not even my job but I would be able to do it if I had more time), even an intern could or it could be outsourced, so absolutely no excuse aside from the minimum service level you are currently providing.

imho real reason would be they don’t want to have people dealing with agents via mobile. They want them to login into the game.

2 Likes

If you claim the reward in game, the app is even an another incentive to log in game.

That claim seems a bit suspect. And even if it were true, people taking up a PC client game and then making playing it dependent on having a mobile version of a tacked on feature would not be the best audience for Funcom to worry about. People who don’t really care about the actual core product rarely are.

1 Like

Man, this thread. I look at it and it’s linking to one of Spider’s threads subtly asking for more Chronicle features. We used to alternate between us trying to get them to do something.

An Agent App or something outside the game might be interesting. Neverwinter did something like that. It was fun to do the little mini-game when I was bored at work.

This one should have been closed sooner.

1 Like