Agent system feedback

wonder what number you have set. But setting it back 100 makes it default again.

Thanks for this!

• Agent missions with faction specific text will now only appear for players of the appropriate faction.
4 Likes

Ditto. It is a small thing, and I understand where they were trying to come from, but it didn’t seem to make sense so early in the game.

Perhaps the idea of operating with a foot outside your faction is something we could explore more further down the storyline; perhaps linked to things like The Swarm?

edit: In fact, generally these patch notes look like solid improvements for us on the network, like the new timer etc.

2 Likes

Glad to see more improvements to the Agent system in the patch notes. I’ve been enjoying sending out my minions to spread my influence far and wide in order to prepare for total world domination.

2 Likes

Well, i guess it is a step in the right direction for some parts. A bit disapointed to see that aspects like making loot from booster packs tradable, fixing drop rate and the hex coins system have not been prioritised… but then i guess that just proves me right for not spending RL money on this system for the time being.

2 Likes

The agents UI pop up during login of a character again. Please, could you make a setting for this? The same with that audio during return and generaly working in Agents UI - someone requested it would be more laud, but it is clear that if some noise is lauder than others in the same category, it can be a problem for other players or you don’t think it would? Isn’t it possible to make master audio lauder as I requested under that post and the best for everyone? It is not a big deal for speakers, but headphones are terrible in this. Thanks.