All is sgill chaos since june 16th

This awesome game is unplayable since june 16th no matter how many hotfix you are trying Funcom IT JUST DOESNT WORK

To brake your own game with a patch and after more than 3 weeks still trefuse to ROLL BACK is incomprehensible.

I played the whole weekend this awesome game… so I don’t know why it should be “unplayable”?
:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

What sort of problem are you encountering that prevents you from playing? I know there are still some people who can’t log onto servers, but there are some workarounds that have helped many people.

If you tell us where you get stuck, we may be able to help.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to play, but this is not the case for most of us now. The latests hotfixes have cleaned the biggest troubles.

If you encounter specific issues, please don’t hesitate to report them in the appropriate forums so the Funcom team is aware of them !

2 Likes

Ok heres the list of problems I have since patch june 16th:
1.- I can only play when I disable battleye because if I dont do it I cant loggin the game.
I have played ALWAYS in oficial servers with battleye for more than 2000 hours
before june 16th patch.
2.- Of course this means I have lost EVERYTHING I had in the servers, bases, thralls,
materials, etc…
3.- When I disable battleye and join a server the purges dont work properly, the thralls
dont obey you and they either get stuck on a wall or spend the time chasin rabbits.
4.- Missing Bosses that dont spawn.
5.- Horses are a joke.
6.- The ping figures have gone crazy.
7.- raid timings dont work properly so you get raided outof time limits, etc, etc…

To loose all you have been farming and constructing for 2000 hours in a patch that has caused so many problems I dont think this is normal in a game you paid for.

Unofficlal servers may have their own issues related to the mods they’re running, which isn’t something Funcom can fix. So your missing bosses and out-of-sync raid times can be caused by something weird going on on the unofficial server.

Have you tried Single-Player mode? Which of these issues persist on SP-mode? Knowing this will help isolate the cause of some of these problems. I’m asking because my Single-Player is running pretty much perfectly.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.