All items disappeared

I would really like to see an official answer. Lots of people are affected on at least 2 servers. We lost tens of thousands (possibly hundreds) of mats and items altogether and we see absolutely no reaction.

Not sure what is going on but some people have reported a similar issue here:

Found more (less active) forums for the same game breaking error:

1 Like

Someone from the staff can say something? we play in pvp server,whitout resource it’s a gg.

6001 official disapered to

One more to the list:

They probably will work towards addressing the issue, but i can’t imagine a rollback happening. The easiest argument will be “its early access and you knew it when choosing the siptah server”, unfortunately.

server 1141 isnt siptah is exiles maps :v

1 Like

Then things get a bit more interesting. Lets see what happens next lol

Mine all items are gone already 2 days in chests,furnace,fridge,artisan’s,boxes,pen, i have nothing left ,i’m on official server 6422 PVE EU Conan of Siptah i hope thay will fix this because i can’t play whit out all items :frowning_face: :confused:

My experience with this bug issue where my inventory items are going away or not showing up has been horrible to the point that I wanted to pull my hair out…

There I was…in the storm…fighting happily. My buddy gets surrounded with no way to escape and dies. Of course I try to pick up his gear and get to safety but its at the end of the storm and they do the exact same thing to me. Sh*t happens…no big deal.

The base is halfway across the map. So I run back with a different horse to get there quick with another set of epic armor on. I get there and grab my stuff and a whole suit of my armor goes away. My clan mate picks up the remainder of my gear because he beat me back and then puts it on my sabertooth pet and horse for me to reclaim.

I check them both and all 3 of my flawless spears and ANOTHER suit of epic armor gone. So we evaluate and figure out that he didn’t forget to place them there and there is no place else they could be other than there or in his inventory.

Now I got 2 horses and my greater cat that is level 6. I got some random sh*t but not the first or second suit of epic gear I brought, and no weapons or food or drinks.

Fudge it. I’ll hop on horse and take my losses. …

5 seconds later one of the server zerg trolls runs by and finds me defenseless without gear or weapons or any way to fight back. OH…and I have nothing in my inventory but I’m fully encumbered and cannot even sprint for safety. D*ck Slaughters horses. Slaughters me. Slaughters the cat. Dumps the rest on the ground to really spite me.

Then I go back to see if there is anyting left or that fixed the bug…NOTHING STILL!!! BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY DooDoo!.

We are still waiting for a DEV reply. This is not going down the sewer.

1 Like

So what is being done?
Is any investigation ongoing?
Are the items going to be restored?
Are you going to assure us that you have found the reason behind this and that it will not reoccur?

You all know that we can’t continue playing without any reaction from the staff.
I certainly am not going to farm new items if they can be lost because of a reoccuring event like this, or because I might lose the items I have gained after the last correct state from which the restore from backup action is done.

Funcom don’t let me down, I have bought all DLCs so this makes conan exiles the most expensive game I have ever purchased, please don’t let me regret this decision because of lack of customer support.

Even Blizzard restores items if they are lost because of reasons that are not part of the intended gameplay experience…

Still waiting.

The objects have not appeared yet. No response from the staff. There were already continuous failures in exile, I see that after so long, nothing has changed at funcom. Money thrown away. I will never make the same mistake again.

You are going to be waiting a loooooooooooooong time.

Just to make sure this topic stays on top.

We are still waiting for a DEV reply.

Do Official servers (g-portal) ever do server Restores?

I know that would be the first thing I would think of if it happened on a private server. Obviously, if a restore is done, then anything post backup will be gone.

If there’s nothing wrong with building or converted thralls/pets and stuff like that, and only the stored items are missing, then either the container code was overwritten in a hotfix/patch, or some container setting was not flushed out from test platform and it overwrote servers (on my private servers, with Plenty stuff in all manner of containers, nothing was missing. Logic implies that it’s therefore only some official server(s)?

bump