Single-player: no mods
EU - PVE
- Character Saved Game file is from pre-patch, but post pre-launch.
UPDATE 3 seems to be the issue/answer:
- in short: weapons were modified with toolkits from the Halloween Event (no mods)
- Its my assumption these kits are more ‘potent’ than the ones after the patch, and that using these kits causes the ‘consciousness’ status bar to show up above Human NPCs health bar - after attacking.
I have tested using a non-modified weapon, and the ‘conscious meter bar’ does not appear over the Human NPCs heads after attacking, only when switching to the modified weapons. (again, I don’t mean ‘mods’, but the toolkits available in game and from the Halloween Event.)
- So, game does not appear to be ruined - though it was/is a strange bug that Funcom may wish to look into.
note: While this is good - it still doesn’t solve the issue of the Human NPC characters glitching into the ground.
Issue: Using Yamatai Sai has been pretty great with this particular character I have…
- She is level 29, (though leveling seems to have stopped after patch as well)
… but, when fighting Human NPCs (even tier 3) - they go unconscious before I can kill them.
- Once they go unconscious, you can’t kill them… (No loot - nothing, just a bunch of unconscious bodies laying all over the camp)
- The exception to this is when using a Khitan Jian with the Yamatai Sai on a tier 3 or ‘named boss’ - then they bleed out and Fall Through the Ground!
Very frustrating - its not just in one area - its from the Jungle, where I have been, with this character, and up to the north.
- Animals don’t go unconscious, but tend to bleed out, making the Sais viable alternative to shield and sword, etc.
1: All human NPCs will go unconscious
1b: Cannot loot them
1c: Cannot kill them
2: Tier 3 and ‘named bosses’ will:
2a: Go unconscious, and bleed out while unconscious, thus dying - if using the Khitan Jian with Yamatia Sai.
2b: They ALWAYS glitch into the ground afterward.
note: Using the Khitan Jian, by itself - will also cause them to go unconscious - its not just the Yamatai Sai! (So regardless of weapon)
- This is, again, very frustrating, as you may imagine.
I don’t think this can be fixed, as my other saved game file, post patch, doesn’t have this issue (though I have not tried the DLC with it yet) Would be nice to have this game ‘saved’.