Altars disappare when build inside the mealstrom. Most likely on server restarts.(but not always)

Game mode: [Online official #6454]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

[Describe the bug here]
Shrines aswell as T3 temples randomly disappare. I seem to be the onlyone with temples inside the strom area of Siptah. There is nothing in the event log including nothing about the items inside them.
It happened to me multiple times. After i upgraded two of my temples to T3 everyhitng was fine for several days. Today i logged in in the morning and both T3 tempels were gone.

The only thing in the event log is a “Server stopped > Server started” suggesting the issue has something to do with server restarts. Every other building piece and bench nearby is fine.
Event log filters are set properly and include building/loot bags/ Religious warfare / purge and mention nothing about why the temples disaapared.

Both tempels were build on higher floors of my base. Hoever like i said nothing in the vent log suggesting a loss of stability. I now build a shrine on the ground floor to test the issue more.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build any type of alter inside the storm?
  2. Wait several days.
  3. Cry

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.