An Admin Toggle For Followers On Map

Would like to put in a request for the team to look at an Admin server side toggle to turn the ability to see followers off so players cannot turn it on. This is a request for us RP servers as you can see your clan mates (riding mounts) on the map and thus it creates opportunities for Metagaming.

We ask you consider looking into an option to allow the admins to control it the same as showing clan members on the map and how we can turn that off as well

thanks!

3 Likes

Ok, i don’t care if i sound stupid or anything else, but i really have to ask. What exactly is role play server? What is the difference from the other ones. It is a part of knowledge :joy::joy::joy: that i still do not possess in conan exiles. If you are kind enough please tell me, thank you.

1 Like

RP servers, if i am correct, are a kin to LARPING, but on the game. IE, you have a certain role, and play to that only. Non RP would be a player who goes from farming, to crafting, to designing the base, to negotiating trades. RP will define those role a little more within its society. Sort of “acting”, but with your CE toon.

1 Like

@stelagel hi my friend. Role Playing such as King,Queen, a court of followers. Perhaps King Author s court .having stores trading. Can also be done with more modern themes. You would probably like it. I am sure there is a lot more to it. Plus the comradery and interactions

1 Like

Thanks a lot :+1:

1 Like

It really sounds interesting, do you think you can make your server rp? If you do it can i please be the farmer :joy::joy::joy:, i loooooove to farm. You will be the king and you will send orders to the farmer (me). If i do my job good, you will send me a cimmerian (Xtra gifted) girl dancer for my barn, if i won’t a male darfari group to punish me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.