An update on the next console patch:

If they wanted to release only the economy and stability patch, we would already have it, funcom is working on a mega update that includes 2 patches in one. On the one hand Island of siptah for consoles and also the economy and stability patch. That’s why so many problems. Trust funcom, you’ll see how right I’m right.

The patches will be free friend … You will only pay for the expansion as on pc, and I don’t think it is expensive.

Mate that’s a very callous comment. Look it’s not a matter of grovelling or Stockholm syndrome or however else you wish to frame your analogies. It’s an honest comment saying thank you to someone for their labour. It’s a common marker for respect. That’s all. Have a nice week. Try to frame your frustrations more positively.

2 Likes

Mate watch the developer stream. 6 mins and 55 seconds in. Console parity patch WILL NOT include Siptah. It will include everything that pc has including new benches but nothing related to the Isle of Siptah. Sorry bud but the you tubers are wrong.

2 Likes

That sucks, you would think it would be compatible. Typical.

1 Like

This is just sad I just want to be able to play the game like I used to with my friends I met most of my friends on this game it was the first game I started playing online and I miss it please just get it fixed then get it up to date

2 Likes

Are we betting on this since word is we wont? Or do you have some inside source and this is why the patch is taking so long?
O_o

Look, I dont like getting grumpy and saying things, but facts are facts. We’ve dashborded since day 3 of it coming to console and that has not been fixed unless something else got broken. Fall damage, unable to pull weapons or put away, stepping from your base falling til you die, bugged dancers the list goes on and on. For years I was a cheerleader for them. I love the game, but this last year has been awful for us solies. We may not have been straight lied to, but how many people have told us what they were supposed to say and it didnt jive with the guy before? We need consistency. We have so many threads, so many places to look for information. Twitter, the forum, Reddit and FC website among others. We would like to know. 1. Will the game be playable. Including taking off the damn bugged corruption notice on the beginning. I dont know how many people re installed this and went over their data and had to pay their internet extra for this crap. 2. Will the update 2.3 work and if not WHO do we talk to. 3. When will console get siptah and hopefully be damn close to the updates and have items PC has?
Its not so hard. Open lines of honest and Consistent communication.

I have no internal source, but something tells me what I am saying, it is impossible for a patch to take 7 months, I would bet that they will release the patch and also the island of siptah, that would be understandable if they took so long. Or is it an illusion of mine, we’ll see

No there will be no siptah on this funcom stated that siptah will be released on 3.0 updates on console however it was to be full released at 1Q of this year. However the siptah was not well taken by most and thought I’m sure some was already in the works they had to redo it completely and that’s taking longer and Scott jr start his position in January of this year and has started redoing large quantities of redos for the game including large amounts of bug and qol improvements along with more stability increases by my take I like what they are trying to achieve. They are hiring large quantities of new staff members and are slowly working on improving everything and are doing ok so far. So not siptah tell 3.0 for console and they are probably guessing at least mid summer or autumn before full release give or take but it all depends as usual

2 Likes

If that’s the case in my opinion it’s a shame, I want the patches and the island, I’m locked to the same map.

Removed

3 Likes

First off stop with the lies and if it’s true show some proof you say alot do you work for them know you don’t you just said more then they have in the past 2 months there is a update my guess is something happened in cert that’s y we haven’t gotten it so to come out and say hey guy’s their is a mega update coming is not right you are not right your wrong do you think that they are going to put 2.3 and 2.4 and the new map out at the same time know not going to happen and I will say it again YOUR WRONG :-1:

4 / 8, No update, guess we have to wait. Lmao.

I’m not sure the good enough to work for them means . You working for them or you??? I’m a bit daft on that one

Developers get away with so much trash ethics these days. We paid AAA price for F- lackluster involvement with the Xbox port. at my very deep down core all I want to do is play on my friend’s coop world and play pve. Look wowee I can’t even do that. Fix this Funcom.
“Fun com taking the fun out of a comic universe”

1 Like

Friend, I have said that in my opinion the 2.3 update will come 2 patches in one. On the one hand patch of economy and stability and then the island of siptah expansion to buy, is my opinion. A wish and something logical for them to be delayed so long, I simply think this because they gave the date until March 31 to remove the island. They have not fulfilled it and that gives me something to think about. I still think and trust that in update 2.3 we will have the island of siptah to buy. The 2.4 no, but the island and the 2.3 in my opinion I think so

Ok i get what your saying put in the post i seen you didn’t say it was a option you said that they were working on a mega update it miss leads people go have a look at your post but hey I get it we all went the update and that’s the point I’m trying to make people are already mad at funcom we don’t need the confusion it causes problems and ty for replying and not getting mad i was just trying to clarify what you were saying have a good one

1 Like

You’re hired, we would like for you to start Monday. Is that good for you? Oh, you were being sarcastic. Nevermind. Lol.

Friend, you are entitled to your opinion, and I am not trying to change your opinion. But in my opinion, you will be lucky to see 2.3 by end of this month. And at the rate they are going, you will be lucky to see Isle by Q4. It is good to have optimism and hope, but Funcom took that out a long time ago for me. Thank you for your opinion though. At least we on the forum hear you, Funcom won’t.