Anarchy Online Item Assistant Plus

:: Anarchy Online Item Assistant+ 2019 Edition :: v1.3.0.0 ::
:: Released at: [https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/] ::

This is a major update with a few overhauls to various things and optimisations.

• Uploaded/Owned "Nano Programs"
    Revamped “Nano Programs” interface, allowing you finer control over what Nanos it displays; ie Mission Rewards and/or Dyna, and/or SL etc… Also allow for finer display of if and how you own a particular nano; ie the crystal only, or tradeskill items such as discs, items on other toons, in the GMI or not etc…

• Send to MishBuddy
    Sending lists of rollable Nanos to MishBuddy. It is fully configurable and can exclude Nanos you have uploaded, or owned either as crystals or tradeskill items, and look for these on other toons also (this is where the above interface improvements come to being handy!) … it’s fully configurable (interface does look quite complex, but it’s fully featured!). It also works with free MB, or with the profiles in the purchased MB, which actually works very nice and is a good reason to buy that wonderful mission roller. Settings are preserved across sessions now, so you can re-send the new list in a couple of clicks.

• Anarchy Online Classic Client Resolution Fix
    Play AO Classic Old Client in “high resolutions”. Yes I have a “fix” for Classic old AO to be played in native resolutions such as 4k and such; I’ve been playing it in 3440x1440 for a while now, and it’s nice, super fast with no issues around aspect ratio either. I know this has been an issue since WQHD monitors started becoming popular back since 2010, so I thought I’d try fix it … succeeded!

• Multiple Client Installations with Prefs Syncronisation
    Easily manage Resolution, Prefs, HotBars, Settings, Scripts and Backpack (names and positions/settings) across multiple installations of AO. You can set up an AO Classic Client Installation, and an AO New Engine Beta Installation and have AOIA+ Sync your Prefs as listed above between client installations. This facilitates being able to swap from the old client to the new beta client installs and maintain everything in game as if it was just one installation. Fully configurable, so you can only sync the things you need to and it works completely automatically once switch on! (On by default) However, please note; if swapping from one to another you will have to select the client AOIA+ uses to find new Backpack names (at least until it auto synchronises :yum:). I’ll try to automate this in the near future.

• Automatic Unnamed Backpack Renaming
    This has been a long overdue feature, but I wanted to prepare the format for the future Backpack sharing module. This is switched on by default also and includes a number and the character name it was found on (handy for when moving packs across alts in the upcoming backpack sharing module and makes them more identifiable overall).

Well I think that is all for now. Have fun with it and feel free to provide feedback; it helps for future updates!

Peace,
Dream.

3 Likes