Angels of the Night recruitment is open [Clan]

recruitment

Angels of the Night is now again, after a long time with little activity, again open. We got currently 3 active members, and are open.
We are a Clan who has always been known for being easygoing, and is open for free players and paid players.

We have a Org city, got experienced members who might be able to help out with what we can, and is open for what kind of play experence you want us to help with. New gamer, and want someplace where you can getting into Anarchy Online, or an player who want to join someplace where you can do alien raids in our city?
Send a tell to Psyloche, or on one of my alts Goretia, Rianah or Tamarrie if interested! :grinning:

Nice :slight_smile: welcome back, good to see AOTN back :stuck_out_tongue:

I was in AotN a very long time ago. Though that’s not the interesting part of this short story. The interesting part was a AotN org member named Jarsonic. He was a US army soldier fighting AQ and IS in Mosul. But that’s not that most interesting detail. He’d log into the game from a sandbagged shipping container wired for internet situated in the center of the war zone. He was one of those guys who wore those crazy looking demolition suits in the hurt locker.

An enemy spotter detonated the IED Jarsonic was at that very moment defusing - at a place called ‘The Circle’ or the ‘Mosul Circle’ road intersection. He got pretty shaken up and lost hearing in one ear, but after a brief period in the army hospital was back at it playing AO… and doing his army job.

The Circle:

Yarmuk Traffic Circle

The Yarmuk traffic circle is fantastically dangerous. On the first mission I ran in Mosul, we lost two soldiers and an interpreter, all killed by a car bomb. Others were horribly burned, scarred for life. Many of our wounded and killed soldiers got it right here, or in the immediate vicinity. The ISF takes serious losses in this part of town.

At what lvl did he manage to equip that soldier ofab back and helmet? :slight_smile:

On the more serious note, tremendous respect to these guys, risking their lives on a daily basis, that’s something I honestly wouldn’t be able to do.

Does he still play AO?

I lost track of Jarsonic late 2005 or early 2006. I’ve not thought about him for a very long time. I didn’t talk to him much about anything real life since I figured he had enough real life to keep him occupied. I think he was an older NCO. Kinda an old salt - if he were a Marine instead of a doggy.

https://www.michaelyon-online.com/gates-of-fire.htm

Nice to see someone remembers Aotn!