Animal pen not showing on feats list

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [Europe]

The animal pen isn’t available on my server. I can’t see it on the list from survivals feats. I searched through the ServerConfig.ini and couldn’t find anything.

I first started my server with a single player with a friend and we then switched to an online private server. I copied the save from the single player one.

Mods?

We only have 4 : More Roofs By accident, Less Building Placement Restrictions, Exile Architect, Pippi v2.2.0

More roofs by Accident mod is known to have compatibility issues, this is why it was discontinued. Also a known issue with this mod is the Thralltaker feats, you mentioned above, they just disappear. Try removing it and see if it resolves.

2 Likes

Hello @Pierrmouth, welcome to the community!

As you’re using mods in your server, we recommend turning them all off to see if the issue disappears, then enabling one mod at a time while testing for the reported issue, to see which could be the culprit.

1 Like

Simpliest way to check, make a fresh singleplayer game, see if the problem persist.
Should not.
You can ever import you server DB to you singleplayer for further tests, then test with and without the mods you use on your server. Start without, add them one by one, and figure out who’s the culprit.

Still make sure all mods used are up-to-date and well maintened. :wink:

Good luck !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.