Animals and the water

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: Everywhere on a river or sea

Animals often follow you into the water when they want to attack you but in water they cant attack.

In my opinion water animals should attack in water too (like for example crocos). Hyenas, wolves or everything else shouldnt even follow you in water. It is not realistic and they get stuck there till next server restart. They cant leave the water and just sit there…

Today I wanted to pull the croco world boss to my base because I have there my archers to kill him easier together. he got stuck in water and cant move. I can dance on his nose if I want, he cant attack me or go out of the water. Sitting there for over 10 hours now.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Chop him up with a hatchet. You can use tools in the water.

I know this but the animal cant hurt me and this is a bit boring and buggy

Yeah I understand. :slight_smile:
I made a report a few weeks ago about crocodiles getting stuck in the water, unable to do anything.

To be honest I am a bit disappointed about the game. How could they officially launch such a buggy game ? Almost every content is bugged or glitchy…

You’re not the only one.
I’m sure they had their reasons for rushing it, but I don’t think it was a smart move.

They rushed into EA way too early and the game got absolutely terrible reviews from which it is still struggling to recover. Rushing into official release is not going to help.

Releasing a game with ‘working’ core mechanics into EA likely would have garnered them much better reviews. Better reviews in EA would translate into more sales, both in EA and at official release.

They sold over a million copies as of 5/8 but I bet they could have sold a hell of a lot more if they had just fixed the major bugs first. But I’m not in the gaming industry, what do I know?

1 Like