Animals invisible, bodies of humans disappering

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5 (Digital Edition)
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: ?

Bug Description:

Some enemies and human corpses (or unconscious humans) tend to disappear partially or completely. When killing a human or striking one unconscious, then looking away from the body it vanishes completely in a very good amount of times (30%+), most of the time the body partially disappears (50%+). This is especially awkward if you have transported an unconscious human miles to the next base until the rope snaps. There is I good chance that you will never find the body again. This problem doesn’t occur as long as the body is on the “leash”. For the animals, some are just mostly invisible like the elephants. Trained animals like the transformed (red) coyote or the corrupted bear are just plain invisible while travelling together.

Bug Reproduction:

Just playing, nothing special. Most of the time these problems do occur. I changed the graphics settings from detailed to performance to check if it gets better, but it didn’t seem to help.

1 Like

Yes I would love to build my base next to the elephants but with them invisible it really is takes a lot of fun out the game

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.