Anniversary Fashion Contest WINNERS!

Oh hey, the Salt Bae one was from me! It was on the server Veiled RP using the Borderer Shirt from Immersive Armor, Hyrkanian Raider Tassets from the base game and some glasses from CAS, plus a pose from Devious Desires! Initially unintentional until we realised how similar the character looked to Salt Bae :joy:

7 Likes

It is quite difficult to come up with something original and creative after this long. We have seen some amazing characters over the years, even more on the modded servers. Sometimes less is more. Congrats to the winners.

4 Likes

Just wanted to chime in about this point in particular, and add that I went and added silly joke captions on each picture after the fact because I felt particularly funny the day the post was put together (i.e. after the winners were chosen).

The captions under each picture should not be taken seriously in any way, especially in relation to how each costume was judged. I am sorry if these quips implied otherwise.

13 Likes

All of the entries were unbelievably good. The choices were difficult to make at best. For the most part, the backgrounds were ignored since we were judging the fashions. All of the entrants did a fantastic job which made it all the more difficult for the Funcom Staff to narrow down the choices the Community Judges had to pick from.

I know I say this for all of the Community Members that volunteered to Judge this contest. It was the hardest contest we have ever had to judge. All of the entries were over the top and phenomenal. It was with extreme difficulty that we made our choices since only a few were going to get the prizes. There were some ties and we had to come back for a second vote to determine the winner.

Congratulations to the winners and a job well done to all of you who entered the contest.

11 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!
The letter cutting knife looks so damn cool.
It was fun contest and the first I ever participated (im not good builder hehe) so the waiting days were really exciting to me. I hope to see more of these kind of contests.

5 Likes

Congratulation to the winners.

4 Likes

Nice work, congratulation to winners.
Now, funcom…give us news and infos about 3.0 update, please. :smile:

1 Like

I would love to see people’s submissions even the ones that didn’t get picked. I am sure there are great entries. Share them people.

5 Likes

@Azazane is already runs a post about it, I already post it there :wink:.

Can you share the link here? Nvm I found it, it is an old thread. Fashion entries starting from here:

1 Like

I am really sorry for the delay, I was playing with @Marcospt. We started fresh in a Siptah server a few days ago and we have a lot to do on the beginning, so we loose sence of time, oh I love the beginnings of this game. Thank you @Narelle for your understanding :+1:t6:.

Gotta second this. That was too darn hard to Judge. Well, except for Salt Bae. :joy:

3 Likes

There you are:

Nothing fancy, but I like it. :slight_smile:

P. S.: And grats to the winners! Missed the post at first, nice pictures!

3 Likes

Sadly, after multi passes thru my pictures… Could Not find the one I sent in…

4 Likes

@Sera67 you did a stunning job, congratulations, I really love the outfit and omg is it on the vanilla game, is it modded? I surely understand the panties and the gloves, but the rest? Please give info, thank you

@stelagel

Most of it is all form Fashionist v4.2.3, One part if Pirate piece (chopped up) and other is part of Nemedian Legs? (its chopped up from mod)
Climb Gloves and Aquilion Sandels. (cause they win everytime)

Honestly… I downloaded mod… used NONE of it… just wearing my normal thing. Didn’t really understand how Mod worked, or extra menus it added. Finally had some spare perk points to nab some of it. And low and behold. Couldnt find the outfit I thought I had downloaded it for…

XD

Ended up looking for decent top that showed… but wasn’t covered with extra stuff.
As I was crafting random legs… and finding zero use for any of them…

And then bam… I was like this ****** Works! Slapped it on my thrall. After 10-20mins. I was like…
Know what, I’m stealing this from my thrall.

About 10mins later… Damn I need 2nd one, so we match. >_>

2 weeks later, contest happens and I enter it. XD
I forgot what gloves and shoes she has. (since she doesn’t need climb bonus)

1 Like

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.