Anniversary Screenshots Thread & Requests

Crowd beats up parent while child helplessly watches

In-Game Name: Hestian

Is… Is Axel okay?

!

(In-game: AmberW)

He’s… He’s going through some things. Thank you for your concern.

Updated the imgur with more photos. There’s so many, I am sorry @Jingi T_T There were just too many wonderful moments

(In-game: Bumblebeard)

Dustien
Andy comes to our aid!

Andy the victorious:

Clearly outnumbered.
Ingame: Sithi

Ingame: Lyril.

Blajini murders.
Being chased by a shem.
Bringing poor Andy some balloons and a cat (along with his bullets!).
Beating up a teddy.

I’ve got many, many pictures to present! They’re a bit later than intended, but I’m posting them here anyway! I wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t!

First up: Community, Memes, and Goofy Things

In-Game Name: Vomher

These first two are edited into meme format. All pictures following these two are unedited.
SWL%20GET%20IN%20LOSERS

Then perish

Community Fun and Goofing Around: in Chronological Order

Do he got a booty? He doooo

Nirvelle, Nicole and Andy in front of the Gatekeeper.

They’re good dogs, Brent

The floor is piñata.

Custodian Piñata Andy versus Giant Nicole

[RAPTOR NOISES]

A distressed Buzz Bumblepup, me, and Insein. Insein’s inside the jackalope.

Our bodies are ready.

HE’S COMING

some
BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

Andy is the Unutterable Lurker. How often do you get to see the Lurker’s backside? Never! Take note that the Lurker does indeed have a lower body, including legs and a stump of a tail, although the bottom half is clipping in this screenshot. People kept trying to kill him.

A CURSE UPON US ALL

I pledge allegiance to Kirsten Geary and the Illuminati New World Order. :lumie:

Andy said he was going to “drum up some hype” and I, for one, think he succeeded.

The birds are coming to the Gatekeeper Awards. Thank you everyone. It was a true honor :purple_heart: You’re all amazing.

[CAW]

THE BIRDS HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED!

The Gatekeeper: Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!

A 2D universe invades a 3D universe. We beg the 2D universe, “Adny pls!”

Contact with the 2D universe has changed us.

BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

The original screenshot used for GET IN, LOSERS WE’RE GOING PIÑATA BASHING

Something is amiss. Maybe it’s Dr. Klein in that Andy-van?

Andy broke one of the Agartha Pads. It became a naked t-posing default male model.

He tried to fix it and instead turned it into part of the platforms in the Prison.

Then it became an oni!

And then a runestone. I like this stone. It’s a nice stone.

Finally, it was left as balloons. Specifically, Valentine’s Day balloons. These balloons haven’t been made available to players in Secret World Legends, but were accessible in The Secret World. Don’t worry; Andy eventually got the pad back to its proper shape.

I came back from an AFK to find myself covered in effects and placed items. I was told DasMoose is to blame.

Story Night! Insein was the main host and I was her helper :purple_heart:

Batter up!

Next up: Serious Shots

I heard people had a secret platform to hide on during the Talos of Gaia encounters. I found it once and never went back to it. Shame on every single person who specifically fell onto that platform just to avoid having to fight.

I just wanted to take a neat picture. I think it’s pretty epic.

He’s ready.

The Gatekeeper gets bored if you wipe. He seems to be raising a brow at me.

I love taking screenshots with Angel, otherwise known in-game as Insein!

Here’s another of us together. Look at those blasts!

The Water Talos. It will always be Anzanunzu Nasiru to me.

The Sand Talos, once Basi Nasiru.

More combat screenshots! This time, Angel’s spectre joined us for the fight!

Together, always. :purple_heart:

We posed in front of the remains of the Ice Talos Kasu Nasiru since it was the last Talos we fought before the Anniversary ended.

The last screenshot together during the anniversary. Things had taken a somber tone. We’re still purple.

Happy Anniversary, Secret World Legends, and thank you for a wonderful month. It’s been an absolute blast!!!

Finally: Surprise Silver Edition

I’m sure you can guess what my favorite of the golems is by the subject of this post.

The Frenetic Shard looks back, tentative, as the Gatekeeper is assaulted by the Shards of Corruption.

It is the last to join the nexus of rage.

In awe of the size of this lad. Absolute unit. I’m so very happy I managed to get a clear shot of him.

Kaspu Nasiru

The following screenshots utilize an easter egg for the Animated Angst ARG. This easter egg was only accessible during the Anniversary event. Since it was recently discovered by players, I’m free to share these pictures without spoiling its existence.

And so Kaspu Nasiru waits.

The Custodian is doing Kaspu Nasiru a frighten!!!

H E’ S H E R E

We had to take a picture together with this precious baby.

I’ll never forget you, Kaspu Nasiru.

Dame Julia Beehemoth

Giant Shem of Rage

ALL THE WISPS!

Has anybody seen my cat…?

A couple of shots from Maddie’s, I’m sure there’ll be more soon, from people better at the screenshotting thing than I.

Maddie’s Virgil :purple_heart:

more images here

Screenshots from Anniversary and Madlyric’s

OMG now even the forums backround has turned purple! :purple_heart:

Maddie’s Virgil

Much light - Much love :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

@Sawo looking Fierce :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Channeling Uma Thurman and John Travolta on the dancefloor :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Flying Jimmy The Rabbit :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

More images here :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Updated the imgur album with some screenshots from today. Once again, I apologise there’s so many T_T I can go through and delete some if needed.

omg im hotness!
Nice vigil, and farewell Maddie.