Anniversary Update Feedback

Here is a relaxing cat picture to keep you calm while waiting for the announcement

5 Likes

Even cuter cat:

4 Likes

Perfect timing :rofl: Just re-tweaked my ui and have 20+characters to update.

We has one kitteez!

K

Us dog people are awaiting the announcement too so here is a pic of my dog. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Merge is complete. Servers are coming online shortly.

1 Like

Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet???

K

2 Likes

Servers are up.

2 Likes

hello any new membership premium offer for 10 th anniversary? thank you

how kick option working? same way that vote to drop? just to know if something wrong.

p.s.

A whole month of raid finder spamming, sounds fun.

1 Like

I applaud not only the bug fixes, but the anniversary event also. Well done Funcom.

Not looking forward to the daily Raid Finder grind just to open those boxes.

2 Likes

Hello, got a question.

Can i stock the daily reward box and open them later on after the even is over, or do i have to do one rf each day because those box-“buff to open” will be gone after the event?

1 Like

so mount is one per acc. and you can get it at the end of second week?

1 Like

I’d like to ask you to add something useful for every chars on account, coz this new login rewards it is only for 1 charaster. For my 13 charasters these login rewards it is nearly nothing. I offer you to add double shards drop during anniversary event like in previous year and may be something else.

Also all Saga chars lost 6 month of WB farming, I offer you to give them all a cloak or move a quest to stage №7.

Maybe you can hoard your daily boxes, but after the event you cant open anymore if I understand the announcement correct. These boxes are connected to the special Daily Login during the event.

That is how it appears. As long as you claim daily reward each day.

I have opened the 10th anniversary chest few minutes ago- 25 Atlantean (38 with sub) shards and some t3 relics. And also I have checked daily rewards.

What can I tell:

If u have logged in every day for 21 days and have taken login reward - you receive amazing amount of Atlantean shards - 145 shards for 21 days of game.

If u did RF and have opened new chests every day for 21 days - you receive 525(798 with sub) Atlantean shards.

In sum we have max 145+798=943 shards= you can’t buy any single gem for your RF ring if u have it.
And all of this only for 1 char on your account.

Perfect 21 day of celebration. Thanks a lot.

I 2nd time ask you to add double shards drop rate during event, all chars on account will receive profit from it.

I don’t understand why I don’t have a Spoils of Victory box in my rewards, I looked through the list 10 times now but I simply can’t find it, there is no such box. I tried it with my normal characters and my saga character but there is nothing. Anyone know how I get it?