May 16, 2018
Celebrating 10 YEARS of Age of Conan
It’s been 10 years since Age of Conan was unleashed upon the world! We cannot thank you all enough for banding together and exploring the vast reaches of Hyboria and beyond.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, a wealth of anniversary content awaits - Whether you’re letting heads roll down memory lane or stepping into the bloodbath for the first time, there’s something for everyone!
- Player resurrections will default to the latest option.
- Players level 19 and above can disable gaining PvE xp.
- Players will now gain some PvE xp from defeating their enemies in PvP! This feature will be enabled in 7 days so if you have any characters you do not wish to level in PvP, disable PvE XP gain under Menu > Misc.
- Looking for Raid now has a Vote Kick option.
- Khitan Bear Shamans will now receive the correct destiny feat selections of Attack Rating instead of Magic Rating. All Khitan Bear Shamans who previously chose Magic Rating have had this changed to the corresponding Attack Rating feats.
- Settings are no longer saved to the server. This fixes changing of settings being overwritten when restarting the client.
- Account-wide Achievements will swiftly show on all characters on the account.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent battlekeep structures from being fully repaired.
- The quest “The Shadow of Vanaheim” can no longer be deleted.
- The quest “Summoned” will now automatically complete if you have already spoken with King Conan and received the quest “Making Contact.”
- Resolved an issue that caused some Khitan characters to not be able to complete “Traveling Home” if they turned in the Phoenix Medallion and then exited out of the conversation.
- The Seven Cons of Cang-Jei in Paikang can now be used without having completed the task “A Temple Restored” of the quest “Milestones.” This will allow players to receive the quests “Milestones” and “Forgotten Gods” if they missed them in their initial conversation with Cang-Jei.