Dawn of the Morninglight Now Available

The morninglight priest’s face makes me rather think of Nathaniel Winter (now you can’t unsee it)

1 Like

Thinking of Nathaniel Winter…imagine him as agent for the system XD

1 Like

Unless we’re travelling back in time, I don’t quite see how we could possibly witness the dawn of the Morninglight?

Nit-pick aside, trying to figure out who Marquard is really working for does seem like a logical first step toward making it to Congo down the line.

2 Likes

Gotta follow the conga line to reach congo down the line…
sry for the bad joke but I feel silly and happy hyped right now^^

2 Likes

In this case, it would be clever to tease us with some few stills from other parts of the map, because the design of map we see is imho the weakest part of this otherwise great news.

1 Like

Relevant.

2 Likes

Is it just me or is the guy in the tracksuit who tells us about the curfew voiced by Jimmy Akingbola (Sonnac’s voice actor). His voice is so distinctive that I always hear Sonnac when he talks…

3 Likes

that looks like the Compound is not entirely devoid of Hills.

3 Likes

Finally! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pretty sure Beaumont is in Illuminati custody.

1 Like

trust is something you need too earn, happy too see something new but but but many questions

Okay, those perfect shrubberies are deliciously unsettling. A great visual indicator of their enforced conformity. I shuddered when I saw them.

The sun made of people and familiars (or implied smaller bits sewn together due to accidentally splitting limbs while harvesting) is my favorite part. And the hyena cackling.

I wanna see Betty! Sweetling number nine, the first to tell us we are stars in the tenth. It’d be neat if the sun was her mural. Or if she has wall-mounted ones!

I feel like the fancy mansion is Marquard’s place. I…am afraid. Scriv mentioned knowing what goes on in there, and it creeped him out.

4 Likes

I wonder if Berihun will make an appearance. Like Cassie, he always felt like a character that would make an appearance later in the story.

2 Likes

Almost certain he will (I thought I remembered being able to run into him in Egypt during one of the repeatable missions there (walking away during The Traitor)… but haven’t seen him around lately). I doubt we’ll bump into Cassie though. I don’t think she really wants to be visiting with the ML right now, and seems to be quite capable of taking care of herself.

Yep, Cassie! Cassandra King. She was rumored to have headed to Scotland…so it’s fairly unlikely we’ll run into her in person. However, given how closely the Morninglight was tracking her, there’s greater potential to find further information they’ve gathered.

Definitely want to see Berihun again, yeah. (He shows up on the cameras in Angels and Demons…and was it a repeatable or story mission where you follow him to a building? And I remember him threatening Tanis, while the story had him threatening Saiid…)

1 Like

He is part of repeatable missions, yeah. But like Cassie, he doesn’t seem to hang around on the map and give you missions/ chatter like, say, Ché does. (Hence why I don’t think we’ll meet him again. Unless it’s like a flashback like in Tokyo.)

Just replayed The Pachinko Model onstream tonight, shuddering seems like a very appropriate response.

2 Likes

I posted a pic of some dialogue from The Pick Up over on Twitter that makes me wonder very much about seeing Cassie. Though suppose she wasn’t the one who said the line, so maybe I’m reaching. I’m just not sure if I should post it here…it’s an early mission, and in the opening cutscene for it, but not sure if still spoilery? Can I spoiler tag pics? O_o

4 Likes

That is the best looking part of the zone that we’ve seen so far. Tho I also like the Agartha enterance and the gate. Can’t wait to explore the entire thing though.

2 Likes

Omg thank you funcom for season 2 im so hype :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes