Dawn of the Morninglight Now Available

There, fix it for you.

but really “not free to act on your behalf”, the Templar tries to beat people into submission and the Dragon has math to make sure that you are from birth living the life they want and are going to do what they want you to do when when they want it.

Makes the blue team just killing you if you are no longer profitable seem nice.

4 Likes

You’ll never get me to change!

3 Likes

Challenge accepted.

Or just pick the one that has the cutest handler. I know I did.
Templar for life.

3 Likes

While I’m with you, I can’t help but pick at this. Lore isn’t just data, it is ancient, anecdotal often conveyed as fables. Further, stories convey information, in particular actual history.

For me it is that legend is strictly historical or about a particular person. I don’t think “recent events” can really be a legend. But that reason really doesn’t matter that’s not the reason I call them lore, I call them lore because I’ve always called them lore! No pasarán!

1 Like

Meh it’s okay.

You’re just stuck in the past and deny that stuff change. Keep protesting all you want, doesn’t change it’s called Legends. :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping for a flock of Filth-Infected Marabou Storks, the most awful animal on Earth and the best argument both for and against Intelligent Design!
https://www.google.com/search?q=marabou+stork&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxqqyEiITaAhVSM6wKHedUD3IQ_AUICigB&biw=960&bih=474#imgrc=_

1 Like

We’ve got some more information from the press day:

With the help of google translate I’ve figured out that the JeuxOnline article has basically the same information as the MassivelyOP article, but it specifies the total amount of item/side missions (12).

6 Likes

Thanks Taco! Great article, passed it on to my cabal!

1 Like

The bounty hunters are still in SWL, yes. Got attacked the other day.

I mean, it’s not a huge deal but it would be nice if it was addressed.

I’m not sure there is anything to be addressed about theses bounty hunters… yet.

I haven’t faced the bounty hunters in a long while. It’ll probably be addressed after we get to South Africa tomorrow; methinks it was meant to pass the time waiting for season 2.

always thought there will be interlude before S2, that bee prison. And BH were supposed to get us there, eventually. I mean they still have chance when I’m AFK… maybe…

Honestly, I hope we don’t resolve the BH issue promptly at all. Partially because there doesn’t seem to be a direct connection between our current target and the source. Also because it needs to have an impact not only for those players who have been getting really good tans under that limelight, but also for the ones that come later, and barely notice the mission. “I’m going to destroy you” rather loses its impact if a quick trip to Agatha results in “oops, sorry about the misunderstanding, and all those mooks” . For similar reasons I would expect to see one or two mandatory storyline BH (or related) fights, so that nobody can sneak through with no consequences.

We will see how the story will continue, but theoretically even in SA we will be still “in hiding” and as already mentioned all the SA Morninglight adventure probably not change the fact there is still bounty on our head.

*buries face in hands* I can’t believe I only just realized. Of course we’re gonna go hide with the Morninglight. They’re the only ones who’ve proven they can touch Orochi–twice at their home base, and more throughout the game–and that’s who is pissed at us right now. I think the only one in the factions who has ever expressed concern about ML is Cassini, so there aren’t enough red flags for us to go “MAYBE THIS IS NOT THE BEST PLAN”

DANGIT JOHN

I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A CHAT

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT

1 Like

I’d assume that our repective factions (maybe not :dragon:) have been reading our field reports. Good idea or not, I think hiding is only a convenient side effect to being there. We definitely have cause to go looking into them further at this point.

1 Like

Oh, absolutely we do. Marquard is Bad News, and they do NOT need more Messengers. I was just thinking we’d do more of a…storming the castle sort of thing. Pretending to infiltrate a cult (sort of alone, depending on whether we’ll be each others’ backup or if we’ll all pretend to be strangers) is psychologically risky the longer we stay there. We gotta pay real close to the ABCDEFs. Or just play Cult Bingo with it, since everyone will be a winner…

You’ve been spending too much time around the :templar:. Less storming the castle, more trying to know as much as possible about what we’re doing before we get to that point.

We’ve already had the mario reference pulled on us once, (thank you, Saccharissa). Would be very embarrassing, even for the redshirts, to go charging in with our current limited intel and find ourselves in the wrong compound.

So… Cult Bingo it is. Free Space is “You’re all made of stars!”

2 Likes

:eye: resent that remark. :lumie:

And those are fair points, but man does infiltration still feel like a bad idea.

…Maybe we could look more into what they’re doing in California first? Maybe? There’s gotta be more intel we can get without wading into the thick of it. >_>

1 Like