Another post about banning but

Yes another post regarding the rules. Long time player( already been banned twice) trying to adapt to the rules here. I understand the “land claim spam” we have not done anything close to that in some time. My question is what makes a base to “laggy” because when I was on ps4, everything was laggy. I’m usually in a clan of 10 but my example is we recently built in the Dagon docks. We were only on the sever 4-5 days before we left so you can imagine the base was not big. That being said on ps4 it was very laggy. Now on my ps5 I have had 0 lag even in a much larger base. So does it have to do with how many building pieces or is it based on ps4 lag?

2 Likes

As I understand this based on server lag, not client lag. So this does not matter what platform you are playing on, if your base causes lag on the server, than it will be removed. How to determine whether you base causes lag on the server or not, I have no idea

2 Likes

Hi @Boobie

Please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk so they can help you out with some additional details regarding the lag caused by the base/structure.

You can read more about how to submit a ticket here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

How about a public answer? Instead of getting forwarded to a other source everytime? Isnt this the forum of the game maker?

I think everyone should gets a answer on this, instead of banning around and killing the playerbase with those kind of decisions.

3 Likes

Bans and suspensions are handled directly between Funcom and the affected player so we encourage each and everyone of you to reach out to the team over on Zendesk.

As mentioned earlier, please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk so they can help you out with some additional details regarding the lag caused by the base/structure.