Anti-Corruption Weapon/Armor

Already in the game. It’s called Dancers.

1 Like

I never bring dancers with me anywhere because they can get cut down in an instant.

Hearts of heroes from in the city are for this

1 Like

Dress them in the same Epic Heavy armor you’d give a fighter thrall. I took Luba the Luscious with me to fight the Undead Dragon and she did just fine.

1 Like

there is also a beverage that takes away some corruption. You can craft it but i dont remember the name.

1 Like

Cleansing Brew. I spawn it in a lot.

U can always craft the cleansing brew, or farm the uc for hearts of a hero, which get the job done

1 Like

Champion armor, the legs i belive, slowly removes corruption.

2 Likes

If heavy armour is ur thing ofc😉

1 Like

Yeah, but for some strange reason , u cannot heal dancers with healing arrows…

1 Like

Really? Never knew that. Should test that.

Religion’s Hallowed Weapons could fit the role :smiley:

1 Like

You’re right, I forgot that. Last time I took a dancer with me, Lifeblood Spear was still a useful item.

1 Like

Why not the hearts of heroes? I have 2 chests of them…

Maybe the Scorpion Harness helps? The 4th peak of survival does it for sure!

1 Like

Every hero has a chest with a heart within.

1 Like

I think thats a nice idea. We got heat and cold protection even though there is food and drinks to mitigate that, so the argument that there is dancers and hearts is kind of weak. But make it an armor fitting and do the same for hot/cold.

There is also a anti-poison armor right? Even though there is antidotes in the game… :wink:

1 Like

As @Wak4863 found out, this anti poison armor (Scorpion chest) works like a cleansing armor for thralls. Suddenly they could wield this corrupted weapons…

The survival peak 4 works for human players too… dont know about scorpion harness

Here is the thread with the info you’re looking for.

There are also weapons that cause cleansing which will cleanse both corruption and poison.

Not in Hanuman cave, the hero has a chest full of gorillas, apes and yetis pets. But exchange it with hearts.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.