Anyone confirm any chamges with the save game/file issues since latest patch?

Yeah, the port for consoles of this game was a cash grab in order to keep working for the PC version, it’s obvious now. We were the new cash cow.

No consoles can handle it. When the game is made for console. Or at least with console in mind. Conan Exiles was not. The game for consoles was thrown together from a PC game. So they worked with what they had. They should really have different teams on different versions. Pretty sure that ain’t happening because of the money and time. That is why PC gets patches first and then we get the trickle down. If it wasn’t like that then patches would all come out at the sametime. Which is the games i need to start looking for and giving up on PC ports.

The thing that gets me is if we are a cash grab, why not “nerf” the console version? If they could straighten out the purge dynamics i would be more than satisfied with that being it for singleplayer. I played a fair amount of 7 days to die, hoping for more obviously, but building a base to defend that onslaught of zombies was fun in my book.

But if you nerf the console then you are having more than one version per se. Which means more than one team would have to work on it. There is only one. Not enough money or time. So we are stuck with what we are stuck with. It is screwed up because I would love to see the hard numbers in cash that came from each. Just so I could see where the money comes from the most.

You are right on the port issue though, none work out in the beginning, if at all. Fingers crossed this isn’t another 7 days to die though. They left that thing way to empty, but it was stable.

‘Nerf’ as in… what? What more could they nerf for us? In order to nerf something, you must have a starting point, a core mechanic that works (like the purge, for instance) and start adding to it, or scraping stuff from it. Right now, purge is bugged to hell and back. Core mechanic - thralls capturing and breaking, not working. What else… thrall fighting and defending your base during extraneous attacks - not working.

So they don’t even know where to begin yet.

1 Like

^^^^^^ what you just said lol ^^^^^

1 Like

Lol, nerf as in cutting stuff out. But i get it, that would be a different version.

We’re already playing ‘the poor man’s version’ man…

Lmao a nerf right now would be remarkable because I cant even play so I dont know much more they can nerf it lmao

What is missing compared to pc?

I’m not sure when I’ll give up lol. I’m stubborn and when I first lost my base to the no owner bug I didn’t find hardly anything online to show me or explain to me what happened. Right now I feel like if I can help find the root of this then I’ll be helping the community and strangely enough it’s frustrating but I’m not stressed out over it. I play games to relax and escape for a brief moment and this game still does that for me even if I have to start over twice a week

Yall should watch this and post in the comments your concerns. Maybe if enough people start doing that then something will happen.

1 Like