Anyone seen Serka of the Silk in Exiled Lands?

Been farming the mithras serenity for months and killed the priest spawn hundreds of times and no T4 zath, untill yesterday Nydal!!! First ever for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Serka

1 Like

I have not seen that thrall on my server so far and I got a lot out of that cave by now.

All I can say is I have captured her at Sinners Refuge, and She spawns instead of one of Asuras Chosen which is what I meant.

What about Derketo t4’s I’ve never seen one

Derketo is the worst. They do exist, but… wow are they ever rare.

Of course, if you happened to hoard a bunch of Stathem the Embalmers during the Grave Matters event, then you would now have a bunch of named Derketo priests.

Where they Derketo or t4 for everyone?

During the Grave Matters event, he was a taskmaster, then Funcom changed him to be a Derketo priest for some reason after the event ended.

1 Like

Yesterday was a good day, got my 5th Sword of Crom and after 70 Red Mother kills finally got Final Breath of the Red Mother. I’ve given up on Serka and Derketo priests, that’s just nonsense.

1 Like

Guys, I’m sorry that this is off topic, but I had an emergency, went to the server and saw that I didn’t have my house, the slaves were all in the air and nothing else, it was written in the logs that the administration removed the buildings, they didn’t use bugs, they didn’t break the rules. How to contact the administration?! Or where to apply?

On an official server? Some people file claims against other peoples bases vindictively. But it’s all one way. You can’t get it back you can’t ask for it undone.

One of the reasons I was asking about official server forums - so maybe these conversations can be had, or common trends can be noticed

I feel that.

The T4 Derketo priests are absolutely a nightmare.

Yes, a lot, but my home was on southeast jungle under the camp so I may count all these years more than a thousand visits. Fia was always my objective in this camp, once I almost fill a chest with FIA :crazy_face:, then I said wtf, and I started gifting them. But it is a really good camp for thralls.

1 Like

I camped out there for a long time. Seen a lot of Fia, Gnash, Waros and Mei. Never got a T4 Derketo. I wish there were more spawn locations for the Lemurians to spawn.

1 Like

I think she is not on exiled land never, see a t4 zath priest, i friend got an apostule after days of farming on mitra’s serenity, can someone confirm if theres t4 zath spawning on exile? T4 derketo never spawn too, the only one i have is from grave matters event

True, to find a really rare priest or crafter should be really rewarding too :man_shrugging:. It is a sacrifice the game did for pvp balancing reasons. The game as it is now has no difference, or to be more exact, not great difference, either you have a tier 3 or tier 4 and almost no difference at all between tier 4 and named(tier 5), or in crafters, named between purge. I remember planning purges all around the map to gain the most purge crafters and fighters, now it seems useless :pensive:. A lot of discussions made in the past for separation between pve and pvp. Pvp could have the main content and pve should had more.
About the rng, yes, it is a pain and tbh this is the reason I wouldn’t like to ever again start 0 in Siptah, since there, almost everything is Rng.

1 Like

I already confirmed that they do spawn in the Exiled Lands. Named Zath priests are very rare, and named Derketo priests are even more rare than that.

Correct.
I have both zath priests captured on official server.
Also got 2/5 of the derketo named priests. They very hard fo find, but they do spawn for sure. (Only 2 spawn points tho in pagoda).

ty i will keep on trying then

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.