Anyone seen this?

I’ve never noticed this guy before :slight_smile:

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:. No this guy I have to admit is the first time I see him either. Something of topic now, I still didn’t get the chance to open the bear ghost chest, did you ever had this luck? I just want to know the loot this chest has, that’s all.

6 Likes

I forgot about the bear ghost chest - I haven’t seen that bear ghost in ages, and I’ve never opened the chest either. I really should go look for it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is one of my “unfinished business” in exile lands, I never had this fortune, never.

4 Likes

It has some low tier stuff, wood, bones and such. If you wait a bit after following the bear a loot bag drops after the chest goes away.

3 Likes

Wow!!! Never seen this before And i thought i saw everything in exile lands.
Epic pic

3 Likes

I will try it, thanks a million m8.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen him I if remember correctly there three or four in totally in ice I believe but I never remember where as it’s funny but not worth remembering and the one in set city filled with arrows

4 Likes

Now that’s one cool dude.

5 Likes

A useful tooltip for the loading screen:
If you wander to the volcano, be prepared! Take some ice with you, but DO NOT eat them on the way to it!

4 Likes

Looking at the map, I’d have to guess E13, but directions may be easier - if you start by the obelisk near the Frost Temple and head away from the Frost Temple toward the Frozen Slopes, through the paths between those big icy rocks, and then immediately turn to your left (north) and head to the end of that whole run of rocks that kinda separates off the Frost Temple area. In the picture my character is facing roughly back towards the Frost Temple, and the open space on the right of the picture is that first area where there’s always a mammoth,

(If you were heading up to that little entrance to the volcano that’s just above the Frost Temple, that would be the first mammoth you would pass, then you’d carry on up a slope to another mammoth and past to the entrance cave.)

I hope that makes sense :slight_smile: (If not, let me know and I’ll grab a couple of screenshots to make it clearer :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

There are also others inside the ice down in the ice cave.

4 Likes

There goes our missing #spellchekker.
Number 188, you were missing will be missed.

14 Likes

Ah, so just normal job-related consequences. That explains it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Again, the art department brings their A game.

Speaking of ghost chests, I have never been able to open the ghost treb chest. It was always bugged.

3 Likes

He’s reaching for a pineapple. Must have been delirious.

3 Likes

It took me some time to remember actually and I did. There is a passage with black stone bosses one head and some skeletons. To this “ice maze passage” you will find lots of corpses frozen inside the ice stones. Of course they exist in the frozen lake too, the one that it is to the way for the frost keep. They all wear the encumbrance armor and I believe it is not a coincidence. If you remember (you sure do) we couldn’t go in these places with this armor :wink:. If we were going to visit these areas with the encumbrance armor then frostbite was certain.
I visit a lot this passage in the past in my first pvp steps. I use to believe that I could hide things there… Ofcurce not, but I was new and stupid :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

never seen but I will add it to my long, very long list of things to see

I always thought it didn’t work anymore or not

I am still looking for the why and how of the yeti trapped in the ice of klael … I even tried to melt the ice …

2 Likes

I remember when the dungeon first came out and we did it as a group, we searched for an hour for some hidden lever or switch to let that yeti out.

3 Likes

the same … perverts … surely a blow from the marketing team … :rofl:

but…
for me the worst is to look for the parts for the bracelet, the last one did not exist …

1 Like