AOC PC/PVP 5X all server (You Are Never To Old To Game) server in prog. if you have ideas we listen to you

You Are Never To Old To Game
If you want to RP that is up to you other then that not a RP server. 160.202.164.40:7777

Rates are at 5 Exp/ 5 Harv./

If you need any help or if anything is wrong with server contact me in Disc. if the server needs updated let me know in disc. most thing will be dealt with in 5 to 10 min.

Is a 20 pop server as of now, but will add to it as more players come.

Max lev is 250

When stats hit 50 admin will boost 1 point so you can reach 100, please let admin know that you have reached this in disc. or on this post.

Relaxed server for people that want to play and have the option for PVP

Can not say there will never be lag but i can say, the server has little to no lag issues, we run AOC and Lands Of Rebirth. lots of places to build. There is a faction class system as well as questing.

You can run around with 10 Thralls at one time, 75 thralls per player even in tribe, 3 player tribe can have up to 75 thralls. place them right next to each other.
You earn your points/gold silver and copper no Real money for points.

Kerozards Paragon Leveling - Reloaded - v2.3.0
The Age of Calamitous
KPL - Smooth Leveling - Add-On - v1.0.1
Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.6.2
Lands Of Rebirth - AoC Edition
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.2.7
Better Thralls v1.9.13
Unlock Plus (with Pickup) v1.4.6
Improved Quality of Life 3.3.1
Immersive Armor (vers. 5.2.5)
Immersive NPC Loot System
Stacksize Plus v1.7.13 (DLC compatible)
Expanded Map - AoC Edition
ThrallRadius
RA: Character Customisation
WonderBody Armors&Clothing (WIP
WonderBody
WonderBodyArmors&Clot
TOTRSGaming

Started over with a new map added some new mods to open up and change the feel of the game. hope you enjoy

On our server we wanted the scourge fights to be tough, so we have it at six. We get on and 10 min in here they come, it was not pretty. That was not the bad part, we start building again boom they attack. After a few of them I looked at the settings, the one for the number of actions was set at 1…. We wanted it tough not insane. It is no longer a one. But we do love that part of AOC. So if you where on and that happened sorry, but it is fixed now…

bump

bump

bump