AOC PVP Youtube Series!

video
pvp

Hey all! I used to make comedy-related AOC PVP videos a little while ago (my previous channel was Draykke Gaming) and I’ve started back up again. I know a lot of you really enjoyed them so I figured I would post in the new forums to let everyone know. I hope you guys enjoy!

WARNING: All of the videos will contain strong language/content. If that is not your thing, do not watch the videos :slight_smile:

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqAVAohQflE4EyJHL2D9tgg

Nice with some new videos, and you can put videos straight in here.

Added a link to your video in OP.

That’s great! Thank you so much! When I tried to do that it said I wasn’t allowed to post links.

There are some restrictions in place, when you start posting more you will be able to post links.

Great video dude!

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

BUMP for more viewage! :smiley:

New video is up! Can’t post the link to it yet, but it’s there!

How dare you call my handsome Demo ugly!

Hahaha, all in good fun of course :slight_smile:

Here you go.

Hey thank you so much! When will I be able to post links myself though that way I can organize the links better?

Any time probably. It is a mix of things like post count, and time since you have been a member. Just keep interacting and your permissions will soon get updated.

I’ve gone ahead and bumped your “trust level” up. Please use responsibly, and please let me know if you have any other issues.

Cool vids!

I love all the videocontent that comes out on AOC.

Thank you very much! That helps me out a ton with organizing the videos as they’re posted.