Apply a thrall/pet "kill" option

Pls apply an option in the radial menu to kill/delete placed thralls… The option should be bound with a confirmation message.
The thralls/pets left behind on decayed bases/or bases that r moved is really annoying… When a base gets decayed or a player moves, then apply the decay timmer of placables to thralls/pets, so anyone who finds em to be able to kill them…

2 Likes

I agree here, at least with thralls there is the solution of taking them and making them your own (unless you’re on PvE or PvE-C), but there’s not that same solution with pets, so a kill/abandon option at least for pets is needed.

1 Like

HIII RAGS!

They do dissapear eventually, have faith :slight_smile:

I d prefer kill even my own, that r placed in a temporary base, than having to move em one by one or travel them to volcano/yog shrine in order to kill em…

1 Like

I strip mine, and set them to guard the skellie village by the sink hole. With no food they last a week, then are gone. If your lucky the skellies will kill them first.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.