Archery Feedback and Suggestions

I do realize that everyone has some ideas, request or what ever… so here is mine.

archery issues:

low dmg
relatively high arrow cost
power attack 3s release
no more “old” aim with right click
easy to dodge
poor perk choice / builds available

what would be the main issues with increased dmg?

Thrall base defense would be useless

How should FC approach this disbalance in future?

Perks are great step forward in survival game like Conan. But we dont really have too many interesting options here.
Game is clearly melee focued (this is intented and it is ok), but if everz weapon dwars it power from strength build it self, it will be always almost the same build for everyone.
some weapons need to have dmg bonus and perks from strength, others in agility and bow in accuracy. While this may not be realistic, it is important balance and diversity change.

Most prefered stats are str + vit and it is totaly OK for a fighter. But archers / rangers are not wearing heavy armor and shuld be agile, fast and skilled hunters. I can imagine that Acc + agility or Acc + survival would be interesting stat combination with some perks changes.

For example do double jump for 5. agi perk but lets say + 50% bow and arrow bow or same for survival but lets saz this would be available as č. perk so zou can invest some more point in grit or what ever

In short… Ranged damage would matter with this build, but at significat cost so that only really pationed players for achery would go for this build.

Quivers would be also really great. Instead of 100 arrows you would craft a quiver with durability and this would be drained instead of arrows.

1 Like