Are ice vaults reportable?

The title basically says it all… are ice vaults a reportable abuse of game mechanics or something? Or are they just allowed?

I guess you mean the ones you put under the ice.

I’ve heard different stuff about them. Both that they are legal and also counted as an odd way to “undermesh”.

But I wouldn’t count with any action towards them if you report it no.

Even if they should.

1 Like

Ok that’s not the answer I wanted to hear but thanks anyway xD

Np, hopefully they fix it asap since it’s not a proper way to build.

Yeah. But since gods are back now… Those bastards aint gonna last long in there. We’ve wiped all their bases so now I’ll just have to farm two yogs and they are finally gone. They are also thrall glitching and everything :unamused:

I have the same problem with a clan that uses glitches etc, the bigger problem is that we cant attack as they are 8 and we 4

I can’t say here how it was done.

̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶a̶u̶l̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶r̶b̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶w̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶o̶d̶.̶
good luck

Edit: I haven’t been raiding for quite some time.
The ability to throw orbs underwater was I think from a Mod I tested, and I was misremembering it as being part of the base game.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Can you throw orbs under water? @droch-aon

No it seems you can’t
Please forgive me, I must have been remembering a mod I tested.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.