Are thralls attacking outside of raid time?

Yesterday I was hunting Dalinsia Snowhunter, so I was running around Mounds of the Dead, and Stargazer’s crest, and the small camp over by the rotbranch.

This was mid afternoon so Raid time was still hours away, I have played on this server long enough to know when it’s raid time.

I got a bit lost, and ran close to someones base, their greater wolf and greater sabercat agroed
The Cat chased me all the way back to my outpost, and stayed there until I logged out and back in to drop agro.

I didn’t do anything and didn’t even get that close to the other players base, yet the animals acted as if it were raid time.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I don’t want to make a bug report unless I can reproduce the issue or find corroboration.

I didn’t have a thrall with me so that couldn’t have caused the issue.

1 Like

My log showed me being raided outside of raid times. I didn’t know at the time that it was wrong, or I would have something to post. Unless it has been fixed in the last two patches, there is an exploit. I don’t know how they did it, but they used their thralls to attack first.

Sorry, not much corroboration.

Thank you for the response.

I’ll take that into consideration.

It shouldn’t have chased you that far, they kind of bow up and dry hump you a bit in non-raid hours, but they shouldn’t chase you any great distances.

The distance it chased me was a bit of a shock, as was the amount of time it waited at my door.
It’s a small outpost, just big enough for a wheel and a fire. I had to log out for it to give up, the wolf dropped agro like normal.

Thanks I wasn’t aware of that, I’ll try to reproduce the issue at close to the same time, and I’ll check server raid time for changes.

2 Likes

They changed raid times to start 2 hours later, also ending 2 hours later.
On SA/LATAM raid times used to be 17:00 and ended on 23:00. Now they begin at 19:00 and ends on 01:00.
There was no announcement at all. Things just changed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.