Areas That Could Use A Little Attention

I’m not certain about this last pic.

Português PT-BR
Espada da DLC de Valéria sem acabamento algum poderia ser uma espada ou katana. Isso é uma vergonha fazer a DLC e não ter o cuidado do detalhe. A estátua do conan tem detalhe ficou muito melhor. @Funcom_Community

1 Like

Those have been issues for 5 years.

1 Like

Just thought I would repost an area that I already took a pic of. This picture shows the issue better:

Thought I would post a short video of a texture issue I just recently had inside the Cold Crevice:

Português PT-BR
DLC “Riders of Hyboria” conjunto de Poitain também não está com acabamento

1 Like

Português PT-BR
Esse aqui fica em siptah H7 arruma isso @Funcom_Community

A água está com linhas e mesmo pulando no mar depois volando para a pedra o risco volta na água

1 Like

Here’s a chest in the Well of Skelos that had no interaction key E to open:

A floating rock in the Well of Skelos:

The Throne the Boss sits on needs attention. Plus the Boss did not spawn:

And lastly another mesh/sinking spot on Star Metal Meteor Way:

1 Like

Some of the ground points could be explained away as naturally occuring as a sharp stone vissure causing a hard line break resulting in the straight lined peaks.

1 Like

I completely agree. Where I live there are mountains around the city. They are anything but smooth and rounded looking. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Descrição de evento está toda errada vai confundir as pessoas

1 Like

Started playing on PVE server Fortune’s Fools Testlive and saw this:

1 Like

Thrall glitching into the base Wheel of Pain in PvE:

On live at the Bridge of the Betrayer event:

A floating bush near King’s Niche:

Scuttler’s Shortcut Demon Spider Glitching into the Stairs on live:

My thrall and I could not do damage to her while she was stuck in/under the mesh. Fortunately she teleported back to her spawn point so we were able to finish the fight.

1 Like

Razma of Shem with her feet under the floor boards on live:

Random bandit spawn in Sepermeru on live:

This is the 2nd bandit to randomly spawn for me in Sepermeru on the live client.

Seems like shields could use a go over. The 1st two pics are of the legendary Shield of Kutamam. The last 2 pics are of Black Bruargh’s Fury:

This is a minor graphics glitch in the snow on live:

Note the very straight line.

Português PT-BR
Armadura com falha visual DLC ainda continua porém agora temos mais duas armaduras com BUG visual em Age Of Sorcery @Funcom_Community

1 Like