Areas That Could Use A Little Attention

I completely agree. Where I live there are mountains around the city. They are anything but smooth and rounded looking. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Descrição de evento está toda errada vai confundir as pessoas

1 Like

Started playing on PVE server Fortune’s Fools Testlive and saw this:

1 Like

Thrall glitching into the base Wheel of Pain in PvE:

On live at the Bridge of the Betrayer event:

A floating bush near King’s Niche:

Scuttler’s Shortcut Demon Spider Glitching into the Stairs on live:

My thrall and I could not do damage to her while she was stuck in/under the mesh. Fortunately she teleported back to her spawn point so we were able to finish the fight.

1 Like

Razma of Shem with her feet under the floor boards on live:

Random bandit spawn in Sepermeru on live:

This is the 2nd bandit to randomly spawn for me in Sepermeru on the live client.

Seems like shields could use a go over. The 1st two pics are of the legendary Shield of Kutamam. The last 2 pics are of Black Bruargh’s Fury:

This is a minor graphics glitch in the snow on live:

Note the very straight line.

Português PT-BR
Armadura com falha visual DLC ainda continua porém agora temos mais duas armaduras com BUG visual em Age Of Sorcery @Funcom_Community

1 Like

Português PT-BR
Armaduras DLC Riders Of Hyboria conjunto de Poitain, Armadura GHURNAKHI e Armadura Endiabrado de Age Of Sorcery @Funcom_Community

1 Like

Double mini-boss Bat spawn at the Tower of Bats:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I originally posted this on Aug. 21st this year… also I posted regarding the Thrall Pot issue at least a year ago. Since this years post is now officially closed I thought I would post a new instance of my thrall dipping into my thrall pot even though we were quite far away:

I know it may come across as nagging to keep reminding you of certain bugs and issues but I am really just trying to help.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: The 1st pic is at the Croc boss near Noob river. The 2nd is, obviously, where my thrall pot is located.