Armor rebalance

Can you do rebalance all dlc armor , becose no one using . reason I dont want to jump sipta and get sipta weapon and armor . can you do similar point on dls armor . becose sipta armor and weapon dominated.The DLS armor is very beautiful but worthless. I want to wear it,but it is much inferior in terms of characteristcs.

We use the Khitan armor for cold places and the Yamatai for cold weather.
Both do very well and we have them on all servers and you dont have to waste hours getting the right thrall.
I wear Conan’s Army armor 90% of the time, and one or the other listed above the other time.
We have no complaints

I would like to point out that you gave no specific mode or what truly needs done in terms of balance as pve and pvp needs to be different but similar so they both preform well in both instead of op one but not the other

Not rebalance…just give 1 Xtra attribute point for regular and 2 for epic pieces. Player’s choice on where they go. Remove the +3 items for silent legion craftables and provide legendary pieces instead. The higher boost, the harder it will be to drop under the RNG.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.